Strange Results from Heaven War

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Moksha
God

Strange Results from Heaven War

Post by Moksha »

Even though anchovies, black licorice, and the internal organs of animals (especially beef liver, but not so much for foie gras and optional tripe in Pho) were vastly unvaliant in the Heaven Wars, the religious repudiation by the Lord's true Church unjustly falls on the Tea and Coffee plants. These plants were way more valiant than oysters or beets. This makes little sense since green tea is the healthiest drink available.

Why are these prohibitions from the Heaven War so strange?

Does anyone agree with me that baklava was the most valiant pastry?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Strange Results from Heaven War

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:07 pm

Does anyone agree with me that baklava was the most valiant pastry?
Quality pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are surely worthy of the most honorable mention. 😋

Are said cookies a pastry?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

High Spy wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:34 pm
Quality pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are surely worthy of the most honorable mention. 😋

Are said cookies a pastry?
Both the pumpkin cookies and the baklava valiantly sat on the shelves throughout the Heaven War.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Maple and Pecan lattices.

Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

I had thought the commandment was referring to, "hot drinks". Which was interpreted as caffeine.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Moksha wrote:
What's more goofy to me is the idea of a "war in heaven" in the first place. (Rev 12:7-10.) Imagine a bunch "spirits" or "angels" waging all out war against Big Daddy Most High who allegedly possesses all power in the universe. The rebels must have either been insane - which absolves them of any guilt - or Big Daddy Most High have some sort of "achilles heel" that the rebels reckoned they could exploit to take Big Daddy down.

Or it's just a fairy tale, made up by somebody who didn't think it through.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

bill4long wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:44 am
What's more goofy to me is the idea of a "war in heaven" in the first place. (Rev 12:7-10.) Imagine a bunch "spirits" or "angels" waging all out war against Big Daddy Most High who allegedly possesses all power in the universe.
It goes to show that political intrigue and conflict are part of the Human condition. Extra proof for this story: Donald Trump and the MAGA movement seem directly linked to the Lucifer contingent being tossed from Heaven based on the Big Lie. Direct from the glorious realm into pickup trucks. MAGAs are gullible beyond all reason.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

bill4long wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:44 am
Moksha wrote:
What's more goofy to me is the idea of a "war in heaven" in the first place. (Rev 12:7-10.) Imagine a bunch "spirits" or "angels" waging all out war against Big Daddy Most High who allegedly possesses all power in the universe. The rebels must have either been insane - which absolves them of any guilt - or Big Daddy Most High have some sort of "achilles heel" that the rebels reckoned they could exploit to take Big Daddy down.

Or it's just a fairy tale, made up by somebody who didn't think it through.
I doubt it was a war if it's true in the sense that we know war. I personally don't believe it. It's never really sat well with me. Perhaps some spirits may have not wanted to come to earth but then that would imply that we didn't know the plan or the point. I don't know. But humans throughout existence have gone against "god". So who's to say they wouldn't in his presence?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Love the avatar, pirate!
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Here is a brief documentary on Utah's strangeness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_U_rzlVVdA