The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Don't know about that, have you ever seen a rainy bank holiday in the UK? It's the only days in the year that you can guarantee beautiful weekends with pubs full of people.

But jokes aside; cloud seeding is done. I'm sure there has been a lot of projects and research into weather manipulation. And I was under the impression that hurricanes and storms builds up and dissipates as the weather systems move, meaning that actually it would be possible to be manipulated.

I don't fancy going to find links. Maybe hurricane aren't being made but small manipulations will be.

I doubt the powers that be want us to have access to cheap energy.
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

Cloud seeding has been tried, but it hasn't worked. The effect is real but we just can't put out enough seeding material to make much difference. Storms do build up slowly, but they are huge systems that extend over hundreds of miles in each direction, and ten miles or so vertically. That's hundreds of thousands of cubic miles of air.

Much more importantly, it's hundreds of thousands of cubic miles of water vapour and suspended liquid water. The energy budget of evaporation and condensation is insane. Condensing any amount of water vapour into liquid releases enough energy to lift that amount of water from the Earth's surface into outer space.

Just cooling liquid water down is a large energetic undertaking. Cooling any amount of water by just a couple of degrees is extracting enough energy to lift that amount of water above the Empire State Building. This is why steam power changed the world so dramatically. Heat is a form of energy: specifically, a big form. Even the steam that fits into an old-fashioned locomotive boiler carries an impressive amount of energy. Storms are like boilers with volumes in hundreds of thousands of cubic miles.

Humans planning to manipulate the weather are like little kids with their dollar allowance money planning to take over Apple by buying a majority stake. We are just not in the league.
I was a teenager before it was cool.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Physics Guy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:17 pm
Physics guy, the Davidic Servant caused an earthquake, explain that!
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: Just joking

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:12 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:50 pm
Spy wishes his counselors were direct, but mostly just deer in the headlights when he shares march8miracle.org, in the very same town where an Angel Type Image miraculously appeared. And said therapist type person has 888 in her email address, to 👢.
Moroni ate the number 8?
The eighth letter was missing and Moroni’s Instrument ate it i.e. fell on the roof. 8-)

As per the link is me profile and the meaty link in me signature. 🥩

Christ, but not Crist is the ultimate word tuple. 🐳

Can anyone name the GA who mentioned timing three times, in his first GC address, as one of the fab 15. :?:

That was before 2010, when the seventh seal opened. :idea:

Common sense, but not self-evident. :mrgreen:

At least he said something. :lol:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

High Spy wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:48 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:12 pm
Moroni ate the number 8?
The eighth letter was missing and Moroni’s Instrument ate it i.e. fell on the roof. 8-)

Can anyone name the GA who mentioned timing three times, in his first GC address, as one of the fab 15. :?:

That trumpet represents declaring the Gospel to the World.
Wouldn't the trumpet being rent from Mormonism hand be symbolic in the sense that the gospel being declared is falling away or being torn from?

How does H and 8 relate to the trumpet?

Looking at your links, your writing is more coherent in 2010 than it is now... Is there a reason for that?

I'm not judging, just trying to understand.

The wickerman reads as slightly aggressive at times and very aware of what he is saying. You don't read aggressive at all. You read as someone who has been led down a path and are sounding naïve a little. You truly believe. I believe in number magic and messages, but they need a more definitive link.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:16 am
High Spy wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:48 am

That trumpet represents declaring the Gospel to the World.
Wouldn't the trumpet being rent from Mormonism hand be symbolic in the sense that the gospel being declared is falling away or being torn from?

How does H and 8 relate to the trumpet?

Looking at your links, your writing is more coherent in 2010 than it is now... Is there a reason for that?

I'm not judging, just trying to understand.

The wickerman reads as slightly aggressive at times and very aware of what he is saying. You don't read aggressive at all. You read as someone who has been led down a path and are sounding naïve a little. You truly believe. I believe in number magic and messages, but they need a more definitive link.
H is the eighth letter of the alphabet. Both miraculous patterns are shown at march8miracle.org.

Searching LDSFF and viewing Outer Darkness there, is key to understanding things. Are you able to do that?

The 5.7 magnitude quake was an emblematic number fifty-seven anomaly, and matches with Wicker man’s revelation that the Angel Moroni is a phony and a fraud.

The second 6.5 shook my son and daughter on his birthday in Idaho, which is why spy compares his experience with that of The Woman at the Well.

Actually, spy has a scientific mindset and is majorly skeptical of such things, but lost his ability to call foul, due to the mountains of evidence.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

What is the first photo on march8miracle showing? I don’t get it. Looks like a building at dusk?
High Spy
First Presidency

From “Netflix”

Post by High Spy »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:32 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:32 pm
Speaking for myself I read, listen to podcasts, work in our garden, and hike to fill most of my free time. We also have a hard rule in the house that the TV stays off until we all have had a chance to talk about our day, generally while we prepare and eat dinner. We committed a few years ago to consuming less television and honestly it was the right call for us.
If you replace "work in our garden" with "board gaming," we'd be twins. :mrgreen:
Me too, card games too, or building stuff in the wood shop. Currently my TV is in another state, and I’m looking forward to watching clips of God Friended Me where PTP (Princess Type Person) Francesca Ling plays Parker. Dr. Shades name anomaly portraying a friend similar to how the Davidic Servants Patriarchal Blessing speaks of him as being Jesus’ friend. To properly investigate said stuff, it will be best to equip oneself with search capabilities at Ldsfreedomforum.com.

Spellcheck, but not Spelunking. :mrgreen: 🐳
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:03 am
What is the first photo on march8miracle showing? I don’t get it. Looks like a building at dusk?
https://march8miracle.org/ wrote:
OKC Memorial =~ Image

The photo above was taken at the Oklahoma City Memorial on March 8, 2002. The purpose of it was not known until many years later, although due to previous experiences, 2010 was understood to be the conclusion of an amazing timing pattern:

3 = C = Month
8 = H = Day
18 = R = Hour
9 = I = Minute
19 = S = Second
20 = T = Century
10 = J = Year as the message’s conclusion.

In 2019 messages began to appear on …
TSM talks about the memorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxnZx-e49Y

Any DM members visited there. :?:
High Spy
First Presidency

From “Thanks for the conversations.”

Post by High Spy »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:15 am
MG 2.0 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:23 pm
It’s nice to have a forum where you can speak freely.
You picked your poison and chose to operate in the realms of the Terrestrial forum.

You do know that the Celestial forum is active and available.
Spy MT (MEGATHREAD) began in the Celestial Forum. Then Marcus posted that spy celebrated many deaths caused by a geometric progression of earthquakes, but didn’t substantiate even a single death to have occurred. Yet said MT remains removed from the celestial realm. David, Samson and Captain Moroni caused many deaths, and the Book of Mormon opening scene depicts Laban being murdered. In the video at the meaty link in spy’s signature, Ace Theo relates that Paul means pause, and our current Administration of Grace is expected to end. This means we hope for Old Testament methodologies to return going forward. Terrestrial will eventually fit our sad situation, as the Davidic Servant does, what the Davidic Servant is going to do.

Spy rhymes with I and My, so makes for an excellent pronoun inasmuch as those are self selectable. Self-use of lowercase is, is one way to demonstrate humility, which is preferable to repeated use of uppercase eye.

Spy oao (over-and-out)
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩