What I was TOLD about Mormon women when I joined the Church

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Re: What I was TOLD about Mormon women when I joined the Church

Post by _Daheshist »

When an ignorant person gets real upset at the argument/facts of his opponent, he refuses to argue, but launches a personal ad hominem attack.

Here comes the personal attack against Daheshist.....and in 3....2.....1 (director points to LifeOnaPlate).....

harmony wrote:
LifeOnaPlate wrote:I'm going to say this as clearly and delicately as possible:

This board member is potentially dangerous and I recommend that everyone simply ignores him.

"Dangerous"? How so?
_truth dancer
_Emeritus

Post by _truth dancer »

Hi D...

What is your point?

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over?

:confused:

~td~
"The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live." Nisargadatta Maharaj
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Hey, YOu seem upset and ahhhhh so I am gonna comment in Blue...

Daheshist wrote:I joined the Church at age 18. I was not raised in or around Mormon culture. I knew no Mormons until I was 18.

I wouldn't have joined the church at 18 having not known enough about the church. I'd wait till I was positive and had seen enough.

I was told by at least 5 bishops, by a counsellor, by a stake president, by other Mormon men, the following:

I find this hard to believe. I don't think I have even met five bishops in the past 5 years. Mormon men are likely to be joking. It would seem that for you to recieve these answers is that you must have been asking questions that were relevent. I don't think I have been told the same thing by more than 2 people in the gospel, certainly not about men or women and I am 20 and have been a member of the church since I was 8. But for arguments sake, lets just act like you were told the following things...

*Mormon women never lie! Ever! for any reason. If they lie, it is only because they are "forced to lie" under threat or duress.

Mormon woman are no different to any other women. They only have to be much more discrete and are more likely to be dishonest to themselves than other women. But we do lie. I generally don't lie but I have an ability to lie. I am more likely to bend the truth than outright lie. I am not any better than non members, I recieve temptations like any other women. Mormon women strive not to lie because it is a commandment of God. We are all still human.

*Mormon women are never unworthy, and only become unworthy when "forced" to be by an unworthy male.

Unworthy of what? No one is worthy, not really. We all have thoughts that are not pure, we all have unworthy desires. We all have negative thoughts about our neighbours etc. It is imposible to be worthy[of the temple/sacrament], it is that we strive to be worthy, we try better each time. We all make mistakes and no one keeps all of the commandments perfectly. We are not Christ, but we strive to be christ like. If you are reffering to sexual matters, Mormon women and men are humans. For you to accept otherwise is silly and naïve. Sometimes, good men succumb to temptation from less rightous women.

*Mormon women have the Spirit of Discernment; meaning they would never "date"--much less marry--a man who would not Temple worthy. The Spirit communites to them "Do not date this man---he is unworthy".

All mankind have the spirit of decernment. How do you think you were able to accept the gospel. It is through the spirit of decernment within you that made you decide. You were able to discern if it were right for you. Yes, women do have the spirit of discernment. They also have an ability to tell who is striving to be temple worthy and who is not. The spirit may tell people not to date a person because he is not striving to be teple worthy but our agency allows us to decide if we wish to choose to continue leading down a possibly dangerous path, or to choose another. The spirit of dicernment doesn't make choices for people. It just shows them the difference, allows them to discern the paths they can choose. Again a silly and naïve thing to believe.

*Mormon women who marry Gentile (non-mormon) men do so ONLY because they cannot find a worthy priesthood-holder. So, instead, they marry a "worthy" Gentile--a man who is Temple-worthy, but simply not yet a Member of the Church.

Your first sentence can be true. Sometimes member women want to marry a church member to take them to the temple but sometimes, suitable member men can't be found. I guess I am in that boat. There just isn't any men around at this time in my life that I could date never mind take me to the temple. So yes, if I can't find a striving to be worthy priesthood holder, I may marry outside the gospel. If I marry, I will marry someone that I can be comfortable with, that is fit to raise my children with me. Whether a member or not. No one is temple worthy, we are merely striving to be temple worthy.

I was told these things---over and over and over again.

To be told such things over and over, you must have asked over and over.

This is what I discovered was "the truth":

Mormon women and complete honesty with their fellow man

*Mormon women "lie" all the time, whenever it is convenient for them to do so. Most often, Mormon women lie to males whom they think are chasing them, in order to "put them off"--to get them to stop chasing them. Mormon women did this to me, and I WAS NOT CHASING THEM! I was not trying to date them. But, I had bulging eyes (from food allergies), which made them think I was making eyes at them.

You are categorising Mormon women into one band from your experience. We are just the same as non LDS women, we come in all shapes and sizes and flavours and types. Any women can lie to males to prevent them chasing them. Usually, women will only lie to prevent a man chasing them if they feel uncomfortable with them. That is that the man just doesn't have what they are looking for in a man. Not that he is a bad man, there will be someone out there for him. And women usually do this because they don't want the man to feel bad because they don't want to hurt their feelings. Women like male attention, but only in a certain way. There is a very fine line between creepy and confident. If it makes a woman feel uncomfortable, she wont want to go there. The way people hold themselves tells a lot about the person. It sounds to me that you are/were frustrated with the women around you because they /weren't showing you interest.

I remember as a Mormon missionary in 1983-85 about the time "The God Makers" film came out; which angered a lot of Evangelicals. We got spit on, we got cursed out by them, we got threatened, and a few of us were punched, slapped, or beaten. When my companion was slugged by a "Christian" minister I asked, "Did not Jesus say do unto others..."! He stopped me and screamed, "DON'T QUOTE THE Bible TO ME!!! He was referring to how to treat brother Christians, and YOU'RE NOT CHRISTIANS!" In other words, the 'Golden Rule' DID NOT APPLY to Mormons! Mormon women believe that being honest to your fellow man DID NOT APPLY to men who they considered to be "inferior" to themselves (i.e. me). And, yes, when I asked several Mormon girls "Why did you feel it necessary to lie to me?" they replied, "Look! I'm BETTER than you!" and then hung up the phone. They actually TOLD me that.

A girl wouldn't say that, unless you pushed and pushed her. You'd have to go on at her all the time about why she is lieing etc. Women don't like when guys go on about why they can't get a girl or why girls are this and that, or asking what makes them not be liked. They lie to prevent the person getting hurt but after a while they have to say something. One guy asked me on a date 4 times in 3 days and send me a good 50 emails in the same space of time. I bent the truth, making up excuses why I couldn't go on dates. I never lied, I ust said I don't have money and would be more comfortable if I could pay for myself, even if he was willing to pay. The reason I wouldn't date him is because I barely knew him and he sent me tons of messages. I eventually told hm that he was scaring me and I would prefer if he stop asking me out.

Of course, what the Church means by "total honesty" is they want you to be TOTALLY HONEST with THEM! But they are NOT honest with the public! The Church doesn't want its members being dishonest with THEM, but THEY will be dishonest with the Members, and with the Public. These are FACTS!

You are clearly upset about something. You don't have to be honest to anyone. You can be who you want to be.

Mormon women are ALL Virgins! (just like Mary!!!)
*Mormon women who are "unworthy" (i.e. engage in sex of some sort before marriage) rarely admit this to their parents of priesthood-leaders. Ask any woman never married "are you a virgin" and she'll respond "Of Course!" or "How DARE you ask me that!" All Mormon women are "virgins" when they get married; even those who have had vaginal sex, and of course those who have had lots of oral sex. I was told by many Mormon men (and some women) that "Mary was a virgin" when she had Jesus, but that God the Father had "relations" with her beforehand just like any man would have with His wife!! All Mormon women are "virgins"!!! Just like Mary!

All Mormon women born in the church or grown up in th church SHOULD be virgins. But we have agency. If a woman chooses to break the law of chastity, that is her choice. And if she chooses not to tell anyone, again that is her choice. She will be judged accordingly. That shouldn't matter to anyone she is dating. Only to her fiance should that matter and that isn't a subject that should come up until you know each other enough to consider getting married which trust me isn't after the 3rd date. And how dare you ask any woman if she is a virgin. You can ask your fiance if she is, but asking a random girl if she still has her vcard is none of your business. If a guy wanting to date me asked me that (and I am a virgin by the way) I would be shocked and respond in the same way. That tells a girl what the guy has in mind.

Mormon women and the Spirit of Discernment
*Mormon women have NO SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT as is claimed for them! When rapist/mass-murderer Ted Bundy came to Salt Lake City in the early 1970s and joined the Mormon Church, he had dozens of Mormon women chase him and try to date him. He did date some, and he cut their throats. Just before his execution, he admitted to all this, and told where he dumped their bodies. WHERE WAS THEIR DISCERNMENT? All this time he also had a Mormon girlfriend, and kept that girlfriend for many years as he raped and killed. WHERE WAS HER DISCERNMENT? How many Mormon women marry men who seduce or rape their daughters? Many! The Church doesn't publish that. How many Mormon women marry men who are abusive? Many of the "part-member-familes" I was asked to re-activate on my mission, the women told me "My husband has a girlfriend". One told me while he husband was sitting next to her. He put his cigar in his mouth and smiled a HUGE smile!!! His teeth were green and black. I remember saying to myself, "My God! She kisses that mouth every night!"

Everyone has the spirit of discernment, whether they choose to listen to it or not is a different matter. People do do bad things in the gospel and out. We are all human.

Why Mormon women marry Genile men

Because they love them.

*When I was on my mission to San Jose California, in the Los Gatos Ward, there were more "part-member-couples" (i.e. Mormon wife/Gentile husband) than "member couples"! I was supposed to covert all these men along with my companion. Not ONE of them was "Temple Worthy". Not ONE of them was worthy to hold the priesthood if baptized! NOT ONE of the dozens we spoke with well enough to get to know them. Just about all drank, most of them smoked. According to many of their Mormon wives, they had girlfriends. All of these men were affluent. THAT is the reason Mormon women married them: money! Security! Houses! Cars! Satus! Boats! Wealth!!!!! I knew two returned missionaries, both females, both over 30, both very attractive, who rejected ALL the Mormon men who asked them for marriage (and NO...I was not one of them). But, they agreed to two wealthy Gentile men. One married a wealthy Gentile. She later divorced him after he asked her to get involved in a Lesbian relationship with a "friend" of his (i.e. have sex in front of him). The other girl, very cute, "shacked up" with a wealthy man from New Zealand who drank, smoked, and used foul language. HOW WERE THESE MEN "WORTHY?" Where was their SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT???

Mormon Women Never Say "Cum"
*I lived in Utah for four years. Do you think the Non-Mormon guys in Utah think Mormon women are all virgins??? They will LAUGH IN YOUR FACE if you even suggest such a thing! Their saying are "Mormon girls are easy!" and "A Mormon girl would never say cum even if she had a mouth full of it, and she usually does!"

You are naïve and silly. It is a foolish thing to accept. These men are joking with you. I can see it in the text. In Utah, there are a lot of Jack Mormons. Which means they are usually only Mormon on a Sunday. This doesn't mean all Mormon women are like this.

ALL single Mormon women, if they have not been married before, and have no children, will present themselves outwardly as VIRGINS interested ONLY in a man who honors his priesthood! And, for about 10% of them....THIS IS TRUE!

Perhaps. But not ALL, some may trully be virgins. But the sexuality of a woman is irrelevent when dating.

For the rest....its a LIE! They are not "pure". They are not "honest". They are not "virgins" in the pure sense of the word.

The Men who told me all the "lies" about Mormon women NEVER grew up in Mormon culture. They were Gentile men who married Mormon girls. They converted later. The Church is full of them: because about 50% of active Mormon girls marry non-mormon men. They were told this b***s***, and believed it.
They were likely joking with you. It sounds to me like you are a bit obsessed and have been from the start. It sounds like a good 80 percent of your conversations regarding women involve sex, I could probably push that to about 95%

So did I, because I was not raised in the Church, or in Utah. I did not know the truth until many years later. Now I do.

Does it matter. You are supposed to find a woman that you love and that loves you, a woman that can be honest and open with you and you her and you can trust each other in the mistakes you make.

Conclusion:

1) Mormon women have NO "Spirit of Discernment".
FALSE, you just have an obscure understanding of what that means.
2) Mormon women who present themselves as "virgins" to their families/priesthood-leaders, seldom are (but some are). The fat ones usually are because the Alpha males don't fancy them.
You make me sick!

3) The "myth" that Mormon women marry Gentile men because they can't find a "worthy" priesthood-holder to marry, should be changed to the Truth: Mormon women marry "rich" Gentile men if and when they can't find a "wealthy" priesthood-holder to marry. Some fat Mormon girls marry black men because they can't find ANY Mormon man to marry them.

My my. You trully are niave. I thought I was.

4) Mormon women are not "pure, honest, holy" basically sinless beings I was told (over and over again) by ignorant Mormon men who did not grow up in the Church or in Utah. Had these ignorant men grown up in Utah or Idaho, they would have not believed the false propaganda they were told, and then repeated to me. Mormon women are NO DIFFERENT THAN THE GENERAL WHITE AMERICAN POPULATION of women! Not different in any way...other than they tend to more dishonest about their private lives.

Again how niave. No one is perfect. Again sounds like you have had one thing in mind at the start and people have been joking around with you. No one is pefect. It is that we strive to become perfected in christ that makes the difference. You clearly joined the church for the wrong reasons and with the wrong testimony.

5) I believed the BULL-s*** because I was 18 years old, did not know about how Mormons were at that time, and thought the older Mormon men knew what they were talking about. I did not realize they were self-righteous fools. It took me many years to figure out that truth.

You selected the wrong things to build your house upon. Women should not have been your top priority. It is your love and trust in god and christ that matters.

Simple as that. Nuff said about this subject.

Dude you need to start again. get women out of your head. Accept that we are normal, and go find a true testimony on the right stuff.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

LifeOnaPlate wrote:I'm going to say this as clearly and delicately as possible:

This board member is potentially dangerous and I recommend that everyone simply ignores him.

Arghh yes, wish I read the whole thing before posting. I need to puke ahhh anywho off to watch the fooooootball. REPUKEEEEEEEEE
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Hey, YOu seem upset and ahhhhh so I am gonna comment in Blue...

DAHESHIST: I WILL COMMENT IN BOLD NOT BECAUSE I AM YELLING (I AM NOT), BUT TO DISTINGUISH THE COMMENTS MORE EASILY. AM I UPSET WITH Mormon WOMEN? NOT ANY MORE. BECAUSE LONG AGO I SAW THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM. I"M UPSET WITH THE STUPID Mormon MEN WHO TOLD ME ALL THE BS.

Daheshist wrote:I joined the Church at age 18. I was not raised in or around Mormon culture. I knew no Mormons until I was 18.

I wouldn't have joined the church at 18 having not known enough about the church. I'd wait till I was positive and had seen enough.

DAHESHIST: I AGREE, BUT THE MISSIONARIES TOLD ME I HAD TO BE BAPTIZED RIGHT AWAY, NOT TO WAIT. NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT, AND THE LORD WANTED ME TO BE BAPTIZED IMMEDIATELY. I WAS BAPTIZED AFTER TWO DISCUSSIONS.

I was told by at least 5 bishops, by a counsellor, by a stake president, by other Mormon men, the following:

I find this hard to believe. I don't think I have even met five bishops in the past 5 years. Mormon men are likely to be joking. It would seem that for you to recieve these answers is that you must have been asking questions that were relevent. I don't think I have been told the same thing by more than 2 people in the gospel, certainly not about men or women and I am 20 and have been a member of the church since I was 8. But for arguments sake, lets just act like you were told the following things...

DAHESHIST: IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT. Mormons TEND TO BELIEVE ONLY THINGS THEY WANT TO BELIEVE, AND CALL A "LIE" ANYTHING THEY CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE.

*Mormon women never lie! Ever! for any reason. If they lie, it is only because they are "forced to lie" under threat or duress.

<u>Mormon woman are no different to any other women</u>. They only have to be much more discrete and are more likely to be dishonest to themselves than other women. But we do lie. I generally don't lie but I have an ability to lie. I am more likely to bend the truth than outright lie. I am not any better than non members, I recieve temptations like any other women. Mormon women strive not to lie because it is a commandment of God. We are all still human.

DAHESHIST: MY ARGUMENT EXACTLY! Mormon WOMEN ARE "NO DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER WOMEN". TRY TELLING THAT TO MY STAKE PRESIDENT OR ANY OF FOUR DIFFERENT BISHOPS OF THE UNIVERSITY WARDS IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON!!!

*Mormon women are never unworthy, and only become unworthy when "forced" to be by an unworthy male.

Unworthy of what? No one is worthy, not really. We all have thoughts that are not pure, we all have unworthy desires. We all have negative thoughts about our neighbours etc. It is imposible to be worthy[of the temple/sacrament], it is that we strive to be worthy, we try better each time. We all make mistakes and no one keeps all of the commandments perfectly. We are not Christ, but we strive to be christ like. If you are reffering to sexual matters, Mormon women and men are humans. For you to accept otherwise is silly and naïve. Sometimes, good men succumb to temptation from less rightous women.

DAHESHIST: THE CHURCH TEACHES THERE ARE "WORTHY" AND "UNWORTHY" PEOPLE. I WAS TOLD THAT Mormon WOMEN ARE ALWAYS WORTHY UNLESS "FORCED" TO BE UNWORTHY BY A MALE. I WAS TOLD THIS...MANY TIMES.

*Mormon women have the Spirit of Discernment; meaning they would never "date"--much less marry--a man who would not Temple worthy. The Spirit communites to them "Do not date this man---he is unworthy".

All mankind have the spirit of decernment. How do you think you were able to accept the gospel. It is through the spirit of decernment within you that made you decide. You were able to discern if it were right for you. Yes, women do have the spirit of discernment. They also have an ability to tell who is striving to be temple worthy and who is not. The spirit may tell people not to date a person because he is not striving to be teple worthy but our agency allows us to decide if we wish to choose to continue leading down a possibly dangerous path, or to choose another. The spirit of dicernment doesn't make choices for people. It just shows them the difference, allows them to discern the paths they can choose. Again a silly and naïve thing to believe.

*Mormon women who marry Gentile (non-mormon) men do so ONLY because they cannot find a worthy priesthood-holder. So, instead, they marry a "worthy" Gentile--a man who is Temple-worthy, but simply not yet a Member of the Church.

Your first sentence can be true. Sometimes member women want to marry a church member to take them to the temple but sometimes, suitable member men can't be found. I guess I am in that boat. There just isn't any men around at this time in my life that I could date never mind take me to the temple. So yes, if I can't find a striving to be worthy priesthood holder, I may marry outside the gospel. If I marry, I will marry someone that I can be comfortable with, that is fit to raise my children with me. Whether a member or not. No one is temple worthy, we are merely striving to be temple worthy.

DAHESHIST: MY FIRST SENTENCE "MAY" BE TRUE, BUT I NEVER "SAW" THAT. I NEVER SAW AN ATTRACTIVE Mormon WOMAN MARRY A GENTILE MAN BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T FIND A WORTHY PRIESTHOOD-HOLDER. NEVER! NOT ONCE. WHAT I SAW OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WERE LDS WOMEN MARRYING VERY UN-WORTHY GENTILE MEN, AND ALL OF THESE MEN WERE WEALTHY!!! THESE WOMEN WERE SIMPLY "GOLD DIGGERS". I WAS TOLD BEFORE THAT "NO" Mormon WOMEN WERE EVER "GOLD DIGGERS". I KNOW THE TRUTH----MOST OF THE ATTRACTIVE ONES ARE.

I was told these things---over and over and over again.

To be told such things over and over, you must have asked over and over.

DAHESHIST: THAT'S JUST IT. I ____NEVER___ DID THAT!!! OTHER Mormon MEN DID, AND, I KNEW THAT SOMETIMES THIS WORKED FOR THEM. SOMETIMES PERSISTENCE PAID OFF, BUT I NEVER DID THAT. NOT ONE TIME.

You are categorising Mormon women into one band from your experience. We are just the same as non LDS women, we come in all shapes and sizes and flavours and types. <u> Any women can lie to males to prevent them chasing them. Usually, women will only lie to prevent a man chasing them if they feel uncomfortable with them. That is that the man just doesn't have what they are looking for in a man. Not that he is a bad man, there will be someone out there for him. And women usually do this because they don't want the man to feel bad because they don't want to hurt their feelings.</u> Women like male attention, but only in a certain way. There is a very fine line between creepy and confident. If it makes a woman feel uncomfortable, she wont want to go there. The way people hold themselves tells a lot about the person. It sounds to me that you are/were frustrated with the women around you because they /weren't showing you interest.

DAHESHIST: YES! Mormon WOMEN "LIE" TO MEN TO "SAVE THEIR FEELINGS"!! I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANYMORE THAN I BELIEVE MEN WHO SAY, "Sure I screwed my own daughter, but I just wanted to teach her to be good at sex when she got married".

A girl wouldn't say that, unless you pushed and pushed her. You'd have to go on at her all the time about why she is lieing etc. Women don't like when guys go on about why they can't get a girl or why girls are this and that, or asking what makes them not be liked. They lie to prevent the person getting hurt but after a while they have to say something. One guy asked me on a date 4 times in 3 days and send me a good 50 emails in the same space of time. I bent the truth, making up excuses why I couldn't go on dates. I never lied, I ust said I don't have money and would be more comfortable if I could pay for myself, even if he was willing to pay. The reason I wouldn't date him is because I barely knew him and he sent me tons of messages. I eventually told hm that he was scaring me and I would prefer if he stop asking me out.

DAHESHIST: I "PUSHED AND PUSHED" NO GIRL!!! I REMEMBER ASKING GIRLS FOR A DANCE AND THEY WOULD SAY, "LOOK, for the MILLIONTH TIME! I don't want to dance with you!" I HAD NEVER BEFORE MET THAT GIRL, NEVER ASKED HER TO DANCE OR ANYTHING ELSE. IF A GIRL SAID "NO" TO ME ONE TIME, I NEVER ASKED AGAIN. YOU SAY THAT YOU SAID "NO" TO A GUY 4 or 5 TIMES AND HE KEPT PERSISTING. MY "GUESS" IS THAT YOU SAID "I'M BUSY" THAT YOU"RE WEREN'T HONEST WITH HIM IN THE BEGINNING.

You are clearly upset about something. You don't have to be honest to anyone. You can be who you want to be.

DAHESHIST: THIS ATTITUDE OF BEING HONEST ONLY TO WHOM YOU WISH TO BE....IS COMMON AMONG Mormon WOMEN, AND PROVES MY POINT THAT Mormon WOMEN ARE DISHONEST TO MEN THEY DON'T LOVE OR RESPECT. AND THEY DID NOT RESPECT ME, BECAUSE I WAS POOR AND THEY DIDN'T FANCY ME.

All Mormon women born in the church or grown up in th church SHOULD be virgins. But we have agency. If a woman chooses to break the law of chastity, that is her choice. And if she chooses not to tell anyone, again that is her choice. She will be judged accordingly. That shouldn't matter to anyone she is dating. Only to her fiance should that matter and that isn't a subject that should come up until you know each other enough to consider getting married which trust me isn't after the 3rd date. <u>And how dare you ask any woman if she is a virgin. You can ask your fiance if she is, but asking a random girl if she still has her vcard is none of your business.</u> If a guy wanting to date me asked me that (and I am a virgin by the way) I would be shocked and respond in the same way. That tells a girl what the guy has in mind.

DAHESHIST: ANY Mormon WOMEN WHO SAYS "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME IF I'M A VIRGIN!" IS ____NOT___ A VIRGIN!!!

Everyone has the spirit of discernment, whether they choose to listen to it or not is a different matter. People do do bad things in the gospel and out. We are all human.

DAHESHIST: I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT THIS IS ____NOT____ WHAT I WAS TOLD!!! I WAS TOLD THAT ALL Mormon WOMEN HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT, AND NONE OF THEM WOULD EVER DATE OR MARRY A MAN WHO WAS IN THE LEAST BIT MORALLY UNWORTHY. I WAS TOLD THIS REPEATEDLY.

Why Mormon women marry Genile men

Because they love them.

DAHESHIST: OF COURSE THEY LOVE THEM! Mormon WOMEN LOVE NON-MORMON MEN WHO SMOKE, DRINK, CHEAT, AND ABUSE THEM. THEY STILL "LOVE" THEM FOR THE SAME REASON WHORES LOVE THEIR PIMPS--BECAUSE NATURE TELLS THEM TO.

Mormon Women Never Say "Cum"
*I lived in Utah for four years. Do you think the Non-Mormon guys in Utah think Mormon women are all virgins??? They will LAUGH IN YOUR FACE if you even suggest such a thing! Their saying are "Mormon girls are easy!" and "A Mormon girl would never say cum even if she had a mouth full of it, and she usually does!"

You are naïve and silly. It is a foolish thing to accept. These men are joking with you. I can see it in the text. In Utah, there are a lot of Jack Mormons. Which means they are usually only Mormon on a Sunday. This doesn't mean all Mormon women are like this.

DAHESHIST: THE MEN WERE _______NOT______ JOKING WITH ME! YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WISH TO BELIEVE WHAT NON-MORMON MEN IN UTAH THINK ABOUT Mormon GIRLS. I NEVER SAID "ALL" Mormon GIRLS WERE IMMORAL--JUST MOST OF THEM.

ALL single Mormon women, if they have not been married before, and have no children, will present themselves outwardly as VIRGINS interested ONLY in a man who honors his priesthood! And, for about 10% of them....THIS IS TRUE!

Perhaps. But not ALL, some may trully be virgins. But the sexuality of a woman is irrelevent when dating.

DAHESHIST: THE SEXUALITY OF WOMEN IS IRRELEVENT WHEN DATING? WOW!!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT ONE'S WORTHINESS IN THE EYES OF GOD IS TOTALLY RELEVANT AT ALL TIMES.

For the rest....its a LIE! They are not "pure". They are not "honest". They are not "virgins" in the pure sense of the word.

The Men who told me all the "lies" about Mormon women NEVER grew up in Mormon culture. They were Gentile men who married Mormon girls. They converted later. The Church is full of them: because about 50% of active Mormon girls marry non-mormon men. They were told this b***s***, and believed it.
They were likely joking with you. It sounds to me like you are a bit obsessed and have been from the start. It sounds like a good 80 percent of your conversations regarding women involve sex, I could probably push that to about 95%

DAHESHIST: NO, THERE WERE NOT JOKING. WHEN I SUGGESTED THEY MAY BE WRONG, SEVERAL OF THEM LUNGED TOWARD ME AS IF THEY WERE GOING TO HARM ME, BUT QUICKLY SAT DOWN AND WERE EVEN SHOCKED BY THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR.

Conclusion:

1) Mormon women have NO "Spirit of Discernment".
FALSE, you just have an obscure understanding of what that means.
2) Mormon women who present themselves as "virgins" to their families/priesthood-leaders, seldom are (but some are). The fat ones usually are because the Alpha males don't fancy them.
You make me sick!

DAHESHIST: OH! I'M SORRY THAT THE TRUTH MAKES YOU SICK!!! ARE YOU SAYING THAT Mormon MALES 'LOVE' FAT GIRLS---AND ONLY MARRY WOMEN WHO ARE TEMPLE-WORTHY!!! WHEN I WAS A Mormon I USED TO DANCE WITH THE FAT GIRLS. MY Mormon MALE FRIENDS WOULD COME OVER AND SAY, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING DANCING WITH THE BLOB?" WHY DON'T THESE MEN MAKE YOU SICK? BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER HONEST WITH YOU. I AM. YOU MAKE ME "SICK" BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FOOLISH!

My my. You trully are niave. I thought I was.

4) Mormon women are not "pure, honest, holy" basically sinless beings I was told (over and over again) by ignorant Mormon men who did not grow up in the Church or in Utah. Had these ignorant men grown up in Utah or Idaho, they would have not believed the false propaganda they were told, and then repeated to me. Mormon women are NO DIFFERENT THAN THE GENERAL WHITE AMERICAN POPULATION of women! Not different in any way...other than they tend to more dishonest about their private lives.

Again how niave. No one is perfect. Again sounds like you have had one thing in mind at the start and people have been joking around with you. No one is pefect. It is that we strive to become perfected in christ that makes the difference. You clearly joined the church for the wrong reasons and with the wrong testimony.

DAHESHIST: THE ONLY THING I "HAD IN MIND FROM THE START" WAS TO FOLLOW WHAT I THOUGHT GOD WANTED ME TO DO. I WOULD SAY THAT AMONG MY SINGLE MALE LDS ROOMMATES AND FRIENDS, MOST OF THEM ONLY HAD SEX AND MONEY ON THEIR MINDS. I WAS NOT AMONG THEM.

5) I believed the BULL-s*** because I was 18 years old, did not know about how Mormons were at that time, and thought the older Mormon men knew what they were talking about. I did not realize they were self-righteous fools. It took me many years to figure out that truth.

You selected the wrong things to build your house upon. Women should not have been your top priority. It is your love and trust in god and christ that matters.

DAHESHIST: I BUILT ME HOUSE ON WHAT MY Mormon LEADERS TOLD ME WAS "THE TRUTH". I AGREE, THAT WAS A FOUNDATION OF QUICKSAND, BECAUSE Mormonism WAS A LIE, INVENTED BY IGNORANT MEN, LEAD BY IGNORANT SELF-RIGHTEOUS MEN, AND PERPETUATED BY IGNORANT SELFISH MEN, AND THE WOMEN WHO LOVE THESE MEN.

Simple as that. Nuff said about this subject.

Dude you need to start again. get women out of your head. Accept that we are normal, and go find a true testimony on the right stuff

DAHESHIST: I HAVE ACCEPTED THE WOMEN ARE "NORMAL". BUT THE Mormon CHURCH PRESENTS Mormon WOMEN AS SUPERWOMEN WHO ARE REALLY ALREADY TOUCHING UPON DIVINITY. THEY ARE ____NOT____! THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN OTHER WOMEN ANYWHERE!! DO YOU AGREE?? THAT IS MY ENTIRE ARGUMENT. Mormon WOMEN LIE, FORNICATE, AS MUCH AS THE GENERAL WHITE POPULATION OF AMERICA. NO DIFFERENT! WHO SAID OTHERWISE? ALL MY PRIESTHOOD-LEADERS DID....ALL THE TIME!!!
_twinkie
_Emeritus

Post by _twinkie »

Were you very disappointed when you found out that Mormon women are, in fact, "normal" women? Were you hoping to meet a virtuous gal and found out there were none to be had? I imagine that would be a real let-down.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Hey Daheshist:

Which is worse:

A) Being told that Mormon girls are virginal, only to discover that they are slutlike, or
B) Being told that Mormon girls are slutlike, only to discover that they are virginal?

I don't know about you, dude, but in my book, B would be a far, far worse letdown than A.

So count your blessings. Count your blessings every single day.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Daheshist wrote:DAHESHIST: I HAVE ACCEPTED THE WOMEN ARE "NORMAL". BUT THE Mormon CHURCH PRESENTS Mormon WOMEN AS SUPERWOMEN WHO ARE REALLY ALREADY TOUCHING UPON DIVINITY. THEY ARE ____NOT____! THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN OTHER WOMEN ANYWHERE!! DO YOU AGREE?? THAT IS MY ENTIRE ARGUMENT. Mormon WOMEN LIE, FORNICATE, AS MUCH AS THE GENERAL WHITE POPULATION OF AMERICA. NO DIFFERENT! WHO SAID OTHERWISE? ALL MY PRIESTHOOD-LEADERS DID....ALL THE TIME!!!

Women are placed on a pedestal within the Mormon culture. The Madonna/whore complex definitely exists. I'm not sure it exists in the exact way you are describing, but I will give you the fact that it exists.

I'm not using this as an excuse....but I don't really think that the Mormon Church is any worse than many Christian or Jewish sects in this regard. The majority of organized religion today still follows some form of patriarchal order.

I can understand how, as an 18 year old kid, you were disheartened at the time, and felt lied to, if you were taught these things.

What I don't understand is why you are so angry now? How old are you? Is this something that happened in your recent past? I got the impression that it was not. If it was, then I apologize.

As a grown man, I would think it would be a relief to learn that women....all women...whether they are Mormon, Catholic, Atheist, Hebrew, etc.....are just people. We're human beings, just like you are. And guess what? The majority of, at least I think it is fair to say, American women in the dating world, are really just looking for an equal partner. If what you are looking for, is someone who you can share a life with, and be on equal footing with, then I would think you would be enlightened rather than bitter.
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

We're human beings, just like you are. And guess what? The majority of, at least I think it is fair to say, American women in the dating world, are really just looking for an equal partner. If what you are looking for, is someone who you can share a life with, and be on equal footing with, then I would think you would be enlightened rather than bitter.

That was beautiful.

:cry:

Paul O
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

You said it well KA :) But the same applies for brits. I don't know why the dude is so upset, although I guess if I believed something most of my life and found out otherwise, I might be upset too. But Id let go and move on.