Trollsville

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Re: Trollsville

Post by _Madison54 »

Isaiah wrote:sorry weirdos but I have to escape the loony bin now

Oh...the irony :lol:

WE are the "weirdos"??? (And nice sentence, no cap and no period...wow). I do wish that you'd stuck around and settled down a bit from your frenzied opening of new threads. You may have had some good discussions and learned something from the members here.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

This whole episode was disturbing.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

Good to hear you are escaping the LDS church now. It's about time.
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

Blixa wrote:This whole episode was disturbing.

Yes.
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

He went back and deleted all of his OP's. It all must have been terribly important to him. Talk about loony. :redface:
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Well as with the Biblical Isaiah, this one could have been one of three known Isaiah http://thecenterforbiblicalstudies.org/ ... le/isaiah/ or just a single person with Dissociative Identity Disorder http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/diss ... y-disorder
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Look, I think you guys are reading this all wrong. Isaiah is in the looney bin and he has decided to escape from it, resulting in a loss of Internet access. So, he bids us adieu before signing off for an uncertain period of time. Poor guy. This is all a cry for help.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Chuck Finley
_Emeritus

Post by _Chuck Finley »

Well, that was short-lived. I didn't even have time to read through all of the contributions he made.
Proud to be the first of the "February Four" expelled from the Ceebooist branch of NeverMormonism.
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

he made 0 contributions. Not engaging is not contributing, it is the metaphorical equivalent of monkeys flinging poo.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_Jesse Pinkman
_Emeritus

Post by _Jesse Pinkman »

sock puppet wrote:

Good to hear you are escaping the LDS church now. It's about time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MDB.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MDB