The Wizards of ID Continue Here is Michael Denton

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

The Wizards of ID Continue Here is Michael Denton

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Who is Michael Denton? A very important voice for the supporters of ID-iot religion (ID meaning "Intelligent Design", I see no reason to respect their deliberately deceptive tactics or lies about their not being a religion or promoting the Bible God when all their private writings have shown the Intelligent Designer they think is Jesus of Nazareth, though they will never man up and admit it in public, as it will absolutely kill their credibility and purported honesty. They have all been demonstrated to not be valid science, hence they are a lying pariah against science that wishes its virus was used in our schools. This I fight.)

Here is one pertinent review among very many showing how this gent just misconstrues evolution. It is important to keep track and understand why the ID-iots are wrong and citing them or relying on their arguments and logic and evidence is just not credible to do.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/denton.html
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."