Fast and Testimony Meetings: Are They On The Chopping Block?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Re: Fast and Testimony Meetings: Are They On The Chopping Brian Laundrie

Post by _lostindc »

The Nehor wrote:
lostindc wrote:well, MD&D closed the thread. Nehor and others try their best to get these threads closed by attacking a poster. Attacking a poster is against the rules and thus is a clean way for the mods to lock a thread and close off any discussion that's not going well for the home team.

Of course Nehor and others are reading this post and they won't jump in and defend their positions on this board. No censorship happens here so the debate can play out and that is something many MD&D posters fear.

Awwwww, did I hurt your widdle feelings?

Yes, this cesspool is internet renowned for its deep and thorough debates and the intellectual acumen of the mom’s basement dwelling cretins that populate it.

P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?

Lol, here comes NeWhore.

Hey Nehor, can you explain why you believe that the women shouldn't have spoken up during F&T meeting regarding the sexual abuses?

Nehor, don't dunk out so quick, deleting your account and acting like your disdain for this place is why you don't post is a poor excuse. You're scared to defend your position in an uncensored realm.
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 15, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

It is “disdain” you mental midget.

I explained very briefly and supported others who explained it more comprehensively. My views were not hidden and you asking me to restate them is for the benefit of your new audience of cackling hyenas so I feel no impulse to oblige you.

As for my fear, yes, I am terrified of Scratchie and Kish and Porter and Dr. CamWhore. The fear is so paralyzing I cannot come up with words to describe it so I will let the immortal words of Madmartigan speak for me:

“Ooh, I'm really scared. No! Don't! There's a- a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!”

Anyways, I am done here so enjoy arguing with yourself. Please delete the account Shades.

"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Post by _lostindc »

The Nehor wrote:It is “disdain” you mental midget.

I explained very briefly and supported others who explained it more comprehensively. My views were not hidden and you asking me to restate them is for the benefit of your new audience of cackling hyenas so I feel no impulse to oblige you.

As for my fear, yes, I am terrified of Scratchie and Kish and Porter and Dr. CamWhore. The fear is so paralyzing I cannot come up with words to describe it so I will let the immortal words of Madmartigan speak for me:

“Ooh, I'm really scared. No! Don't! There's a- a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!”

Anyways, I am done here so enjoy arguing with yourself. Please delete the account Shades.

well, that's what I thought. It's just like old times. Nehor can't use words to defend his position. Years and years of posturing with no substance.

Beg for a delete and run off. It's safe on MD&D. You were never one of the braver posters on that board. You always begged for intervention, like you're begging shades now. The world is cruel place for Nehor.
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Here is a trip down memory lane if anyone wants to read about Nehor's departure. From Dr. Scratch's 2011 Top Ten Happenings in Mopologetics:
viewtopic.php?p=525593

10. The Nehor is Booed Off of MormonDiscussions.com. After racking up well over 10 thousand posts, the space-cadet TBM poster dubbed "The Nehor" finally called it quits. His career, as several noted, was marked by a very slow decline: from earnestly naïve perpetual missionary, to increasingly cynical uber-nerd, to fist-shaking lunatic. By the end, The Nehor was probably irredeemable as a poster. In a "farewell" thread launched by Liz, Mr. Stakhanovite perhaps summed up The Nehor's MormonDiscussions.com posting career succinctly:

Mr. Stak wrote:
I was holding back, given how much Nehor sucked both as a person and as a poster, I could say a lot more. I’d rather have Nehor waste his brain cells huffing glue than rolling that pallid face across the keyboard to share his version of “the gospel” here.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Post by _lostindc »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:Here is a trip down memory lane if anyone wants to read about Nehor's departure. From Dr. Scratch's 2011 Top Ten Happenings in Mopologetics:
http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3 ... p?p=525593

10. The Nehor is Booed Off of MormonDiscussions.com. After racking up well over 10 thousand posts, the space-cadet TBM poster dubbed "The Nehor" finally called it quits. His career, as several noted, was marked by a very slow decline: from earnestly naïve perpetual missionary, to increasingly cynical uber-nerd, to fist-shaking lunatic. By the end, The Nehor was probably irredeemable as a poster. In a "farewell" thread launched by Liz, Mr. Stakhanovite perhaps summed up The Nehor's MormonDiscussions.com posting career succinctly:

Mr. Stak wrote:
I was holding back, given how much Nehor sucked both as a person and as a poster, I could say a lot more. I’d rather have Nehor waste his brain cells huffing glue than rolling that pallid face across the keyboard to share his version of “the gospel” here.

Jesus, lol.

That whole list is amazing.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

The Nehor wrote:
lostindc wrote:well, MD&D closed the thread. Nehor and others try their best to get these threads closed by attacking a poster. Attacking a poster is against the rules and thus is a clean way for the mods to lock a thread and close off any discussion that's not going well for the home team.

Of course Nehor and others are reading this post and they won't jump in and defend their positions on this board. No censorship happens here so the debate can play out and that is something many MD&D posters fear.

Awwwww, did I hurt your widdle feelings?

Yes, this cesspool is internet renowned for its deep and thorough debates and the intellectual acumen of the mom’s basement dwelling cretins that populate it.

P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?

Hey Nehor baby!

This is the big bad, Shulem -- your Texas buddy.

Do you obey the Word of Wisdom?
Do you pay a full tithe?
Do you attend your meetings regularly?
Do you leave your monkey alone?
Have you lost all your hair, yet?
Do you like the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3?

:lol:
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

lostindc wrote:Nehor, don't dunk out so quick, deleting your account and acting like your disdain for this place is why you don't post is a poor excuse. You're scared to defend your position in an uncensored realm.

Yeah man, let's meet up down in the telestial kingdom where we can talk about tokens and signs.

Come on baby. You know you want to.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

:lol:

I love to mock the temple
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

The Nehor wrote:P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?

I anticipated this very scenario.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:
The Nehor wrote:P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?

I anticipated this very scenario.

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Proverbs 26:11

The Bible prophecy is fulfilled in Nehor. Amen.
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Post by _lostindc »

Shulem wrote:
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Proverbs 26:11

The Bible prophecy is fulfilled in Nehor. Amen.

The 2011 post that Bishop Everybody Wang Chung posted really confirmed how Nehor is perceived. In 2011 I believe I was still going to the Mormon church on occasion but didn't believe. 2011 feels like yesterday. I remember NeWhore posting here and most just accepting him as some sort of weird neighbor. I thought most here were quite kind to Nehor. I feel bad that he's offended and wants his name removed from the records of Mormon Discussions. Unfortunately, Nehor proved that he can leave the board but not leave it alone.