Hey, EVOLUTIONARIES! Get over this:

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: Hey, EVOLUTIONARIES! Get over this:

Post by _Maksutov »

All that "Too Much Information" triggered by evolution. :confused:

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y. Get some.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Craig Paxton wrote:
fetchface wrote:Craig,

I don't think anything you posted will get Nightlion to change his mind because Nightlion believes in a trickster God who arranged all of that elaborate evidence just to challenge our faith, but good try.

Can you prove that Nightlion's trickster God doesn't exist? Checkmate, Craig.

A better question is can Nightlion give any convincing evidence for his god? I'll even answer that question. No he can't

Dude. There are rocks that look funny. You can't refute that. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Maksutov wrote:All that "Too Much Information" triggered by evolution. :confused:

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y. Get some.

I did exactly what it took to be healed. You see as the scriptures say 'God gives unto man weakness that he might come unto him....and he will make weak things strong. And Jesus said that No man can come unto him except the Father draw him.....SEE? Out of extreme weakness I sought to be healed and was drawn of the Father to forsake the world and make an acceptable sacrifice to be truly visited of the power and presence of the Father in his conception of me as a son in the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost.

I have lived the same sort of 'Biblically Miraculous' life for fifty years equal to what is written in scripture. And lastly given to see the engravings of God upon the promised Ensign Mountain lifted up before the eyes of all nations. What you mock so easily shall confound the world who cannot get over it or explain it away as nothing. You clowns certainly do. But you hardly count as the world. You all know that your souls are disjointed and torn.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE