Off Topic Split From: "what the [lds] church misrepresented in the AP article response"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Off Topic Split From: "what the [lds] church misrepresented in the AP article response"

Post by doubtingthomas »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:29 am

At the end of the day we will disagree on whether or not the church supports and condones/encourages the actions of a child molester/abuser.
Is it possible that God the father was a child molester/abuser?

Can child molesters / abusers repent and achieve exaltation?
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: "what the [lds] church misrepresented in the AP article response"

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:27 pm
MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:29 am

At the end of the day we will disagree on whether or not the church supports and condones/encourages the actions of a child molester/abuser.
Is it possible that God the father was a child molester/abuser?

Can child molesters / abusers repent and achieve exaltation?
These Mormon men think so little of this particular range of criminal acts they don’t think it merits contacting law enforcement, and worse yet, they send the criminal back to the victims to be victimized over and over again.

This is easily among most vile things Mormons have done, and continue to do. It’s dizzying.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.