The most uncomfortable interview one might see

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: The most uncomfortable interview one might see

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:02 pm
...her butt was so puckered up when she kind of agreed with him that a rock found in a well, put into a hat to read, is the same as a cell phone...and she obviously was uncomfortable when he stopped-started-then stopped...to actually put the hat over his face.

Does anyone know who she is?
She works for Verizon.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Markk wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:29 am

No she doesn’t, and no he didn’t. This is rehearsed propaganda. No need to lie, Markk.

- Doc
Rehearsal of not, propaganda of not, I never said otherwise...it was uncomfortable for both, LOL...her butt was so puckered up when she kind of agreed with him that a rock found in a well, put into a hat to read, is the same as a cell phone...and she obviously was uncomfortable when he stopped-started-then stopped...to actually put the hat over his face.

Does she really look like she’s ready to cry to you? At what timestamp does she have her crying face on?

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:56 pm
Markk wrote:

Rehearsal of not, propaganda of not, I never said otherwise...it was uncomfortable for both, LOL...her butt was so puckered up when she kind of agreed with him that a rock found in a well, put into a hat to read, is the same as a cell phone...and she obviously was uncomfortable when he stopped-started-then stopped...to actually put the hat over his face.

Does she really look like she’s ready to cry to you? At what timestamp does have her crying face on?

- Doc
The term “cry” as used in context with what I wrote is called a “Idiom,” not to be confused with the term “Idiot” which I am using now to describe you in this tread.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Markk wrote:
She is a sweet Sister from Panguitch, who helped to reassure President Nelson that she supported his claim that occluding light from a rock in a top hat was totally analogous to his using a cell phone in making an intergalactic translation. "Absolutely right, Prophet. Nothing absurd about that at all!" He will keep Neverland safe from those slavering unbelievers at that Shades board! Believe with all your might!!!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Markk wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:45 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:56 pm

Does she really look like she’s ready to cry to you? At what timestamp does have her crying face on?

- Doc
The term “cry” as used in context with what I wrote is called a “Idiom,” not to be confused with the term “Idiot” which I am using now to describe you in this tread.
First, “This poor woman looks like she is ready to cry.”, is a really crappy idiom, if it can even be categorized such. #doubt

Second, you capitalized “idiom” and “idiot,” which was poor grammar. Neither are a proper noun.

Third, if you’re going to call someone an idiot, you might want to ensure you’re not misspelling a common word in the very same sentence.

Markk, you have a long history of saying objectively retarded things on this forum. You oversold your OP with hyperbole. It’s not a good look for a goodly Christian man, wouldn’t you agree? I await you following Christ’s example and offering up a humble apology. Thank you in advance.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:08 pm
Markk wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:45 pm

First, “This poor woman looks like she is ready to cry.”, is a really crappy idiom, if it can even be categorized such. #doubt

Second, you capitalized “idiom” and “idiot,” which was poor grammar. Neither are a proper noun.

Third, if you’re going to call someone an idiot, you might want to ensure you’re not misspelling a common word in the very same sentence.

Markk, you have a long history of saying objectively retarded things on this forum. You oversold your OP with hyperbole. It’s not a good look for a goodly Christian man, wouldn’t you agree? I await you following Christ’s example and offering up a humble apology. Thank you in advance.

- Doc
Re your third, maybe 'in this tread' is an idiom for 'I am stuck in a rut.'
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:44 pm
Markk wrote:
...her butt was so puckered up when she kind of agreed with him that a rock found in a well, put into a hat to read, is the same as a cell phone...and she obviously was uncomfortable when he stopped-started-then stopped...to actually put the hat over his face.

She works for Verizon.
She was in the Primary Presidency of the church until recently.

Regards,
MG
Secret Societies
Nursery

Post by Secret Societies »

To be honest, I didn't notice what the OP stated; however, I did notice how uncomfortable I felt watching Pres. Nelson position the hat to his face. :lol:
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

He couldn't put his head all the way in. Some part of his subterranean brain knew it was absurd.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:47 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:44 pm

She works for Verizon.
She was in the Primary Presidency of the church until recently.

Regards,
MG
What’s her name…