The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: To the Owner of the Rosebud Wiki

Post by Moksha »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:56 pm
Not my quote.
I fixed it. I was shocked when Rosebud accused someone of cyber-stalking since her picture is right next to the dictionary definition of a cyber-stalker.

ByTW, the names Citizen Kane and Rosebud are interlinked with the classic Orson Wells movie Citizen Kane.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:05 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:56 pm
Not my quote.
I fixed it. I was shocked when Rosebud accused someone of cyber-stalking since her picture is right next to the dictionary definition of a cyber-stalker.

ByTW, the names Citizen Kane and Rosebud are interlinked with the classic Orson Wells movie Citizen Kane.
I saw. I just posted a link. Interesting.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

old post from a while ago referring to rosebud having citizen kane images. wrote: She's got that Citizen Kane thing on that website ... Facebook with the Citizen Kane for her cover
:? Perhaps someone has deliberately chosen that name purely to respond to rosebud. Or... I don't know.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 pm
Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:52 pm
Also, I get that everyone knows my in-real-life name. I stick with “Rosebud” because I’m going to be sharing documentation that demonstrates John’s continued efforts to cyber-harass me by doing everything he could to ensure my in-real-life name was erased from association with the legitimate work I’ve done while simultaneously working to associate it with this scandal.
So, when John cyber-harasses you, he refers to you as "Rosebud"?

Also, it's you that's associating yourself with this scandal more than anyone else. Literally, no one else starts threads here drawing attention to your decision to violate your marriage vows and cheat on your husband, but you. Just like it was you that "doxed" yourself here, by posting your professional website, and later claiming it was others who "doxed" you.

Schrodinger's Rosebud. Hero and victim. Helplessly naïve, and brilliantly street smart. The ultimate mastermind behind Mormon Stories, and unable to create anything of note since.
Wow! Thanks for acknowledging my good work with Mormon Stories! And how would you know if I have or haven’t created anything of note since?

If John had behaved ethically and was behaving ethically, I’d be long gone. What would be the point of me being here?

Anyway, thanks for acknowledging some of my good work and qualities aside your jabs. My hope is that you’ll never hear of my other amazing work. ;)
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:25 pm
old post from a while ago referring to rosebud having citizen kane images. wrote: She's got that Citizen Kane thing on that website ... Facebook with the Citizen Kane for her cover
:? Perhaps someone has deliberately chosen that name purely to respond to rosebud. Or... I don't know.
Hi, it’s hard for me to know if you are trolling or not. I haven’t paid enough attention to the board.

Regardless, so everyone understands: Yes, Citizen Kane is a pseudonym that someone (or some group of people) chose in response to my pseudonym Rosebud.

Both names allude to an old film that is one of the world’s classics. If you’ve never watched it, I think it’s available free on Netflix or Amazon (not sure which). It’s such a famous film that there will be posts all across the Internet about it.

Here’s a trailer: https://youtu.be/8dxh3lwdOFw?si=Oufs7SA3c4kkxcfJ
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 pm

So, when John cyber-harasses you, he refers to you as "Rosebud"?

Also, it's you that's associating yourself with this scandal more than anyone else. Literally, no one else starts threads here drawing attention to your decision to violate your marriage vows and cheat on your husband, but you. Just like it was you that "doxed" yourself here, by posting your professional website, and later claiming it was others who "doxed" you.

Schrodinger's Rosebud. Hero and victim. Helplessly naïve, and brilliantly street smart. The ultimate mastermind behind Mormon Stories, and unable to create anything of note since.
Wow! Thanks for acknowledging my good work with Mormon Stories! And how would you know if I have or haven’t created anything of note since?

If John had behaved ethically and was behaving ethically, I’d be long gone. What would be the point of me being here?

Anyway, thanks for acknowledging some of my good work and qualities aside your jabs. My hope is that you’ll never hear of my other amazing work. ;)
What would you like John to do now to resolve this?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:53 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 pm
Did you just share someone's anonymity?
Whose anonymity?
I see what you did there.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 am
Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm

The problems now are too big for a simple resolution. It’s not in my hands. Or, to be more specific, it wouldn’t be ethical for me to keep what is in my hands in them, so therefore, from my perspective, it’s not in my hands.

John’s flair for media has created a circus. He has made many choices that got him here. He has been the one with the whip driving the elephants and the lions and the tigers through the rings of fire.

I like to think some good will come out of it, though. Here’s to hoping!
drumdude

drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 am
drumdude wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 am

The problems now are too big for a simple resolution. It’s not in my hands. Or, to be more specific, it wouldn’t be ethical for me to keep what is in my hands in them, so therefore, from my perspective, it’s not in my hands.

John’s flair for media has created a circus. He has made many choices that got him here. He has been the one with the whip driving the elephants and the lions and the tigers through the rings of fire.

I like to think some good will come out of it, though. Here’s to hoping!
From my perspective, John is living his life almost completely oblivious to what you’re doing. I haven’t seen any evidence that he is worrying about donors because of your handful of posts. He made a few vague references to you across maybe 3-5 podcasts over the last 10 years. And then RFM and the midnight Mormons did maybe 2-3 podcasts about you.

It seems like this is entirely in your hands, because at this point no one cares about this as much as you do. John and Mormon Stories seem to be doing better than ever despite a large number of desperate attempts from you and others to bring him down.

Marcus
God

Re: The Rosebud Megathread

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:51 pm

I will still use independent threads when I think I need to...
No. That's not how mega threads work.
I respectfully request that you not clutter the thread with aggressions, passive aggressions, or advice. You don’t have enough information to legitimately “help” me with anything and it all says much more about each of you than it does about me or what’s going on in the media and, now, the courtrooms.
Lol. That's not how megathreads work, either.
But, I realize I can’t stop you either.

Still, this will only work if the crowd doesn’t mess up my thread with trolling and whatever emotions you personally feel about John or the church. They’re immaterial to what I’m doing and, if the crowd ruins this, I’m stuck going back to the old system...
Again, that's not how mega threads work here.

You should check with the mods re what options you have after your starting OPs are designated as mega thread additions.

Also, this is a discussion board. It feels really obvious to say that, but apparently it's necessary to say it to you.