Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Valo
Deacon

Re: Numbers...

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 pm
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 pm

Why do you ask?
Because I apparently don't understand what the rules mean. I don't see a lie. I've interacted with Gadianton on the forum for years and have no reason to question either the sincerity or authenticity of his posts. That indicates to me that I misunderstand the rules in some significant way.
You aren't in control of the game. I am. You are choosing to play with me or not. If you don't like it the game in any way, don't play. I really and truly do not care.

People who are honest, sincere and authentic don't need to be told what that means or how to be.

:D
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 pm
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 pm

Why are you asking these questions?
Because, as phrased, it is useless to me as a warning.
Oh, okay.

This whole creation, this earth and everything, is going to come to a sudden end. Collapse, dissolve, cease to be. Poof! Like that.

However, God doesn't want everything good in this creation to cease to be. He loves it. He has a plan to save it. This plan includes a means to escape the sudden destruction. New Jerusalem will be the place where all the righteous will be safe from the sudden destruction and it will be the means of transport to the New Earth and New Creation.

Like in the days of Noah, so will the last days be.

Pretty crazy, right? :D
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:16 pm
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:58 pm
Finally, a falsifiable prediction. I'll check back in with you January 1, 2031.
ASHH probably ends 2028.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:15 am
I don't think music needs to be complicated to be good, and you seem to have a knack for creating a mood and I think it's great you're doing that, and hope you continue to work at it.
Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

What the Spirit told me about you probably wasn't for you. It was definitely for me. Like, it was another example where this voice, that I have come to recognize as Father, has given me information that I did not know but which is later confirmed as true.

Thank you for your participation so far as it has allowed God to strengthen my faith in His voice. :D
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 pm

Because I apparently don't understand what the rules mean. I don't see a lie. I've interacted with Gadianton on the forum for years and have no reason to question either the sincerity or authenticity of his posts. That indicates to me that I misunderstand the rules in some significant way.
You aren't in control of the game. I am. You are choosing to play with me or not. If you don't like it the game in any way, don't play. I really and truly do not care.

People who are honest, sincere and authentic don't need to be told what that means or how to be.

You didn’t agree to be honest. You agreed not to lie. One can be dishonest without lying.

Honest, sincere, and authentic people do not balk at being asked simple and straightforward questions.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 pm

Because, as phrased, it is useless to me as a warning.
Oh, okay.

This whole creation, this earth and everything, is going to come to a sudden end. Collapse, dissolve, cease to be. Poof! Like that.

However, God doesn't want everything good in this creation to cease to be. He loves it. He has a plan to save it. This plan includes a means to escape the sudden destruction. New Jerusalem will be the place where all the righteous will be safe from the sudden destruction and it will be the means of transport to the New Earth and New Creation.

That’s not what the David servant said.
he/him

Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:16 am
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 pm

You didn’t agree to be honest. You agreed not to lie. One can be dishonest without lying.

Honest, sincere, and authentic people do not balk at being asked simple and straightforward questions.
Oh, okay. Why are you balking?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:18 am
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 pm

Oh, okay.

That’s not what the David servant said.
It's not? I asked you why you want to know and you said it's because the warning as stated is useless to you. I rephrase it and your response is "that's not what the David servant said". Weird. Seems disingenuous.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:42 pm
High Spy wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 7:54 am

Even really big birds can crack a smile. :lol:

Maybe someone can state either yea or nay:

Was the Spirit supplied an opportunity to respond with a 7.3 magnitude earthquake?

And was said offer accepted?

The alleged offer:

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1142265 is a timestamped post in the EARTHQUAKES! Thread, of the alleged response. Please explain your vote, with a comment, especially if you don’t think an opportunity was offered and accepted.

Spy, over and out.

The preceding words were from a time when a poll was posted, but rather than allow responses, the poll was removed as part of the merging process. Korihor demanded a sign and received one, hence the wise invitation phraseology. 8-)

How would you answer said poll questions?
On May 15, 2021 Michael Sherwin said he would ask the Father to provide an Earthquake that matches a logarithmic pattern starting from 5.7, 6.5, and the next number would be 7.3.

"Find the equation of a logarithmic pattern given the points (5.7, ?) and (6.5, ?) and (7.3, ?)
The given logarithmic pattern is 5.7, 6.5, 7.3. This appears to be a sequence of numbers that increases by a certain amount.

The pattern can be analyzed by finding the difference between each term:

6.5 - 5.7 = 0.8 7.3 - 6.5 = 0.8

The difference is constant, which suggests that the pattern is an arithmetic sequence. The common difference is 0.8.

To find the next term in the pattern, you can add the common difference to the last term:

7.3 + 0.8 = 8.1"

On May 21, 2021, 6 days after Michael Sherwin made the request of Father, a 7.3 Earthquake struck.
We can and do read. The DA did not say he requested the father to do anything. He said he invited the spirit. The invitation did not include a date or location, so was unfalsifiable.
he/him

Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:31 am
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:42 pm

On May 15, 2021 Michael Sherwin said he would ask the Father to provide an Earthquake that matches a logarithmic pattern starting from 5.7, 6.5, and the next number would be 7.3.

"Find the equation of a logarithmic pattern given the points (5.7, ?) and (6.5, ?) and (7.3, ?)
The given logarithmic pattern is 5.7, 6.5, 7.3. This appears to be a sequence of numbers that increases by a certain amount.

The pattern can be analyzed by finding the difference between each term:

6.5 - 5.7 = 0.8 7.3 - 6.5 = 0.8

The difference is constant, which suggests that the pattern is an arithmetic sequence. The common difference is 0.8.

To find the next term in the pattern, you can add the common difference to the last term:

7.3 + 0.8 = 8.1"

On May 21, 2021, 6 days after Michael Sherwin made the request of Father, a 7.3 Earthquake struck.
We can and do read. The DA did not say he requested the father to do anything. He said he invited the spirit. The invitation did not include a date or location, so was unfalsifiable.
The Spirit is the Father.

Every one has to come to their own conclusions.