The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
I Have Questions
High Councilman

Re: The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

Post by I Have Questions »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:08 pm
The right documents have and are being created and the right people are beginning to get caught so that the many vulnerable members of our communities can be better protected.

It’s worked!

The stones are in full tumble.
Who has been caught as a result of your documentation?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:49 pm
As I pass by Marcus’ posts because I have him on ignore, I remember that Jenn asked me, “Who is Marcus?” because one of his posts was also filed in court. To which I replied, “Idk, one of the randoms on a toxic message board.”

It’s all kinda funny, all these years later. Om(f’ing)g.
Lol yes. Omfg indeed! It's interesting that 'marcus' is a relatively new name, but you seem to be alluding, 'all these years later,' to the history of my comments to you. But of course you don't read them. But of course. :D
Rosebud
Deacon

Post by Rosebud »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:24 pm
Rosebud wrote:
As I pass by Marcus’ posts because I have him on ignore, I remember that Jenn asked me, “Who is Marcus?” because one of his posts was also filed in court. To which I replied, “Idk, one of the randoms on a toxic message board.”

Lol yes. Omfg indeed! It's interesting that 'marcus' is a relatively new name, but you seem to be alluding, 'all these years later,' to the history of my comments to you. But of course you don't read them. But of course. :D
Sigh…. I came back to read this because I told you that you’d been filed in a doc in court.

I put you on ignore because you were unnecessarily rude to me.

For all I know, you’re a new sock puppet. News flash: I don’t care.
On ignore:
drumdude
Everybody Wang
Kishkumen
Marcus

Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

Forensic interview: @MormonRosebud on YouTube

Organized abuse documents: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FmW ... sp=sharing

organisedabuse.com
Rosebud
Deacon

Post by Rosebud »

The stones tumble regardless, and no one can stop them.
On ignore:
drumdude
Everybody Wang
Kishkumen
Marcus

Organized abuse documents: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FmW ... sp=sharing

organisedabuse.com
Rosebud
Deacon

Post by Rosebud »

Honestly, for some posters here: find something better to do with your time than engage non-productively with someone who isn’t even here to have a discussion. I get that people have all sorts of different incentives for posting on message boards, with my incentives being less common than others, but at some point, for some posters, I can’t help but wonder -why- and -don’t you have something more productive to do with your time?-

People may not have understood much about my purpose for being here, but at least I understood it and at least it had what I really knew that it had higher incentives than pointlessly heckling someone I believed to be less powerful than me.

Some actions are worth effort. Other actions are just an indication of weakness and cowardice.

But to each their own, I guess.

——> And again, apologies to those who have engaged meaningfully and I haven’t responded. <——-
On ignore:
drumdude
Everybody Wang
Kishkumen
Marcus

organisedabuse.com
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Yeah, find something better to do than try to have a discussion with someone posting on a discussion board who has no intention of discussing the things they're posting on a discussion board.

Someone should invent a place to post things, where discussion isn't a key component of the purpose of the website. Like a log of some sort, posted on the web. A web-log. Could probably shorten that up for something more catchy.

I'll accept Zelle and all cryptocurrencies for royalties on my idea, if someone is able to take it to the finish line.

As an aside, I hope you're able to find a constructive way to mitigate the current manic phase you are in. I've generally found various multi-sensory hobbies to really help me make it through manic phases without being self-destructive. Like woodworking, aquarium aqua-scaping, terrariums, etc. Bonus with the aquariums and terrariums is they provide a place for visual/mental focus that is peaceful and helps in recentering. Of course, medications and therapy are also viable (they latter being something that'd be invaluable to moving forward and healing).
jennkampbuff
Nursery

Post by jennkampbuff »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:26 am
In regards to Jenn’s case being relevant to me personally, the answer is yes. I have been a major topic in that case and was brought up in John’s deposition. I am managing the fact that a case I’m not party to is about me.
I find it absolutely hilarious that Rosebud believes she is at all relevant to the Jenn Kamp case. I hate to break it to her, but she is not. I downloaded every document filed in the docket before they were made private recently in June, and I have read each one. I have a master file where I have combined them all, and I can search for keywords. I am certain that Rosebud's name doesn't appear in any of the documents filed with the Court.

The only two times I see a reference to Rosebud are in John's deposition. It was Jenn Kamp who made the deposition public by wrongfully filing it as an exhibit to one of her improper filings. In the deposition, it was Jenn Kamp's attorney, not Dehlin, who brought Rosebud up and asked questions about her. It is clear to me that Jenn Kamp's defense strategy was to prove that another woman had claimed sexual harassment by Dehlin in the past. Likely, Jenn believed this would make her defamatory statements on her podcast not defamatory. However, there are many flaws with this approach, and it is evident, at least to me, that even Kamp's attorneys were not convinced it would work. This is evident by how little they pressed Dehlin regarding his story about Rosebud and how few questions they asked about her during the deposition.

Kamp's attorneys would have likely encountered several problems trying to use Rosebud as a defense against the defamation claims. There are several reasons why admitting testimony regarding Rosebud would have been very limited, if not completely prohibited, during the trial. One reason is that the main defamatory statement Open Stories Foundation pinned on Kamp was the "12-year pattern of harm and abuse [and sexual harassment] of 19+ women." Any testimony about Rosebud would have helped very little. Trying to litigate whether Rosebud was harassed 12 or 13 years ago would not have served Kamp much, and Open Stories Foundation would have likely used the text messages where Rosebud propositions John or even just the blackmail email, and it would have been over.

It is very clear that Open Stories Foundation ignored Rosebud during the entire proceeding, as there is no mention of her at all in the complaint. It is also interesting that she is not mentioned in Kamp's proposed counterclaims, which were denied at least three times. So, no, Rosebud would not have been relevant at all during the trial anyway, and likely the judge wouldn't have admitted any testimony or mention of her during trial.
Last edited by jennkampbuff on Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jennkampbuff
Nursery

Post by jennkampbuff »

Rosebud wrote:
I remember that Jenn asked me, “Who is Marcus?” because one of his posts was also filed in court. To which I replied, “Idk, one of the randoms on a toxic message board.”
The claim that Open Stories Foundation has been filing things with the Court regarding this board or Rosebud is false. As I mentioned, I downloaded every document filed in the docket before they were made private in June and have read each one. Not a single document mentions this board.

If I were to make an educated guess, it's possible that the things Rosebud has said on this board were submitted as "disclosures" to Kamp. For example, Rosebud has made assertions that she is in constant communication with Kamp, even when she is telling the Court in her motions that she is not talking to anyone. Submitting documents as part of discovery or disclosures is very different from filing something with the Court. Neither the Judge nor the public will ever see these documents. If Rosebud is correct and she provided many documents to Kamp, it's likely that she tried to include them in her disclosures to Open Stories Foundation. In response, Open Stories Foundation would have submitted other documents regarding Rosebud, possibly including some things within this board/thread.

During a lawsuit, each party is supposed to disclose the evidence they have against the other months before trial. This doesn't mean that any of this evidence would be admitted in Court or during the trial. In fact, most of it will never see the light of day. However, as part of due diligence, both parties exchange everything they think could possibly come up later during the trial.

Rosebud is misinformed, likely because of Kamp's lack of understanding of how the law works.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

jennkampbuff wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:50 pm
If I were to make an educated guess, it's possible that the things Rosebud has said on this board were submitted as "disclosures" to Kamp.
There is hope that each of her machinations will result in harmful revenge-type damage to John.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:05 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:24 pm
Sigh…. I came back to read this...
:roll: But of course you did.