Dan Peterson breaks Church Rules in pursuit of Mopologetics

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Re: Dan Peterson breaks Church Rules in pursuit of Mopologet

Post by _Yoda »

Tator wrote:I received an interesting item in my PM box earlier today. I owe a debt of "thanks" to the informant who brought this material to my attention. Very interesting stuff.

Unfortunately, the interesting item has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and would be a complete derailment to post it in this thread. The only purpose for posting would be to move this thread to the top of the list and increase the number of posts in this thread.

OK...This made me LOL! :lol:
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

I thought I would tie a rope around the neck of a Dan Peterson thread and lynch it to the top of the list.

What else can Danny be stupid about?
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

Remember how Richard G. Scott observed that sometimes when you're a victim of sexual abuse, part of it might be your fault? Perhaps Dan should think of himself as having been raped by his detractors. Then he might realize that some of it could be his fault. His online persona is the proverbial "dressing slutty" of the girl who was asking for it. I think this would be a very sensitive, enlightened approach for him to take, which is consistent with the Bretheren's inspired counsel.
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

Say, maybe I could make a witty remark, using a photograph as the stinger, while being completely oblivious to how offensive I am! What a great idea!

"She's just asking to be persecuted!" ---Richard G. Scott

_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Darth J wrote:Remember how Richard G. Scott observed that sometimes when you're a victim of sexual abuse, part of it might be your fault? Perhaps Dan should think of himself as having been raped by his detractors. Then he might realize that some of it could be his fault. His online persona is the proverbial "dressing slutty" of the girl who was asking for it. I think this would be a very sensitive, enlightened approach for him to take, which is consistent with the Bretheren's inspired counsel.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Darth J wrote:Remember how Richard G. Scott observed that sometimes when you're a victim of sexual abuse, part of it might be your fault? Perhaps Dan should think of himself as having been raped by his detractors. Then he might realize that some of it could be his fault. His online persona is the proverbial "dressing slutty" of the girl who was asking for it. I think this would be a very sensitive, enlightened approach for him to take, which is consistent with the Bretheren's inspired counsel.

Except that it's not rape if you open your cheeks and say, "Come on in!"

"That's horrible, Danny. You were raped?"

"Well... at first..."
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Darth, your posts are precious to my mind.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Darth J wrote:Say, maybe I could make a witty remark, using a photograph as the stinger, while being completely oblivious to how offensive I am! What a great idea!

"She's just asking to be persecuted!" ---Richard G. Scott

Good thing that this was just an error made because you could not tell from the small size of the thumbnail that this was a sexy young woman in a short skirt.

Guffaw.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist