The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:48 pm
High Spy wrote:
What happened to the Apocalrock? Was it all a deception and now your on to something else?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUNNpBJK4zQ :lol:

Spy did often ride my bike in that area, when spy lived on first avenue.

Nite Lion was an excellent name to create a conforming word tuple of the type (CBNC) Christ, but not Crist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsPOL04YcgE is a junk video about another type of word tuples.

Said top photo, may not fill your bill, but how do you photoshop a 5.7 magnitude earthquake, that did what it did. :?:

People see faces in stuff all the time. Gematria is biblical and completely different from that.

Search some of the uncommon words above, if you wish to improve your understanding.

The Spirit of Truth has Spoken. ❕
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUNNpBJK4zQ :lol:

Spy did often ride my bike in that area, when spy lived on first avenue.

Nite Lion was an excellent name to create a conforming word tuple of the type (CBNC) Christ, but not Crist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsPOL04YcgE is a junk video about another type of word tuples.

Said top photo, may not fill your bill, but how do you photoshop a 5.7 magnitude earthquake, that did what it did. :?:

People see faces in stuff all the time. Gematria is biblical and completely different from that.

Search some of the uncommon words above, if you wish to improve your understanding.

The Spirit of Truth has Spoken. ❕
Can you dumb this down for me?

Here’s one for ya: ELI5 (explain like I’m five). Your text seems like a disjointed mismatch of word salad.

To make sure I was not experiencing a mental break, I asked ChatGPT to parse your words:
“ChatGPT” wrote: The text seems to be a mix of different thoughts and phrases. There's mention of a spy riding a bike, a reference to naming conventions (CBNC), discussions about a video on word tuples, a mention of photo manipulation, a comparison between seeing faces in things and Gematria, a suggestion to search uncommon words for better understanding, and the closing phrase "The Spirit of Truth has Spoken."

Some points seem unrelated or abstract, referring to different concepts such as photo editing, language structures, and potential interpretations or connections. The suggestion to search for uncommon words might be to aid in understanding the more complex or specialized terms used in the text.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

HS writes in the same manner as Nightlion and even mentions Nightlion in their signature.
Hi Flem. Are you friends with Salvete? Just curious; seems like you guys would get along.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

High Spy wrote: People see faces in stuff all the time.
I'm always amazed at the ancients who saw beings in the sky. Sort of like Dr. Peterson seeing horses in tapirs or river horses in hippos.

I do get the Big Dipper and I think alpacas are cute. Alpacas, pandas, and penguins are in the top three and will hopefully survive the rapture. On the world river, they would go with the flow.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
High Spy
First Presidency

From "The Discuss Mormonism Podcast/YouTube Channel"

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:14 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:42 pm
Yeah. Good point. I would not want to compete with the blockbusters of BYP, RFM, and ML! I think Tuesday is doable.
Plus tacos are on sale on Tuesdays to add to our watching enjoyment.
Spy just noticed your post count ends with triple six, And is fondly remembering when his count was triple six on LDSFF, and the whole site crashed with people loosing multiple posts. :lol:

Once upon a time spy drove his Montero over a hundred miles straight on a tiny island, so not to park said vehicle showing triple six on the odometer. He too was foolish one day and put triple six in the tank, ended getting seriously scared, and vowed to never do it again.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:48 pm
Can you dumb this down for me?

Here’s one for ya: ELI5 (explain like I’m five). Your text seems like a disjointed mismatch of word salad.

To make sure I was not experiencing a mental break, I asked ChatGPT to parse your words:
ELI5 is good use of what spy calls a FUNS (Four Unique Non Special) characters.

Of course the A.I. was confused without reading my previous posts.

https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=236 ... heet#p2366 is a link to a post that spy just edited transparently.

Age 5 is ridiculous, but with help my published book is good for age 7. It’s amazing how much we learn in those two short years.

The link cites Aria A.I., because openAeye thinks my 907 cell phone is a landline, and 3 levels to tech support hasn’t solved it yet.

There’s apparently an error in the database that says which numbers are assigned to cell phones.

Said edit points to three more links. Maybe take one at a time.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote: Said edit points to three more links. Maybe take one at a time.
Okay, thanks. Looks like we are dealing with basic numerology, correct? You believe assigning numbers to Hebrew letters + certain patterns of those numbers have some type of meaning?

Wait until you learn what the aleph really is!
…the Aleph is a point in space that contains all other points. Anyone who gazes into it can see everything in the universe from every angle simultaneously, without distortion, overlapping, or confusion.
Edit: why should anyone think you’re a seer and not Nightlion?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

HS writes in the same manner as Nightlion and even mentions Nightlion in their signature.
No they don't. They write very differently and here is the mention:
Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion.
That's not Nightlion.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:16 am
Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion.
That's not Nightlion.
I’m sorry, did you have something to contribute besides “nuh uh?”
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Flemming wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:27 am
Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:16 am

That's not Nightlion.
I’m sorry, did you have something to contribute besides “nuh uh?”
So to you, disagreement and the provision of supportive facts is just a 'nuh uh.' Good to know. Welcome aboard.