The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=1130 wrote:
The topic of the “Davidic Servant” continues to prove an annoyance for the upper crust of the Church.

And this is perhaps why the LDS Apologist/Think Tank “FAIR” churned out a short piece refuting the idea over the weekend.

… Given the vast empire religion wields over the minds of its adherents, such a deprecation serves as an implicit form of censorship calculated to make external scholarship to that of the consensus appear fringe. By doing so, this apologist effectively turns the minds of most would-be investigator away from researching the topic for himself …
Miraculously the file size of the image showed 38kb =~ Article#1

Javelin received an email about an hour ago. 8-)

Javelin Jaaziel is spy’s pen name, because Gary means spear :idea: is that Marcus’ point of contention?

See the top link to read the long article or view a Twitter video, which is a big part of the smoke screen.

We’ve been dealt a mixed bag of lies and truth.

The shuffling continues.
Last edited by High Spy on Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:12 am
https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=1130 wrote:
The topic of the “Davidic Servant” continues to prove an annoyance for the upper crust of the Church.

And this is perhaps why the LDS Apologist/Think Tank “FAIR” churned out a short piece refuting the idea over the weekend.

… Given the vast empire religion wields over the minds of its adherents, such a deprecation serves as an implicit form of censorship calculated to make external scholarship to that of the consensus appear fringe. By doing so, this apologist effectively turns the minds of most would-be investigator away from researching the topic for himself …
Miraculously the file size of the image showed 38kb =~ Article#1

Javelin received an email about an hour ago. 8-)

Javelin Jaaziel is spy’s pen name, because Gary means spear :idea: is that Marcus’s point of contention?

See the top link to read the long article or view a Twitter video, which is a big part of the smoke screen.

We’ve been dealt a mixed bag of lies and truth.

The shuffling continues.
So you think Chad Daybell is the Davidic Servant.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:So you think Chad Daybell is the Davidic Servant.

- Doc
Sigh, no no no! The mini trebuchets are meant to launch projectile at Moroni’s trumpet! We should all be making them, but only in Alaska!

Edit: just joking High Spy.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:35 am
High Spy wrote: Sometimes little L looks atrocious, so I created a fictional character, otherwise known as a forum account with user name Night0WL@slogbog.com =~ little L after w looks horrible.

Much like my sending me little book to Chad Daybell, then writing a poem for the last page about the passing of President Reagan a few days after I sent it.

Shortly after my MakerBee thread was posted on four forums, stating Buckle Up, you’re in for a wild ride, Hamas attacks Israel which matches the shape of a birthmark on the Davidic Servant’s head.

Now L is doing weird stuff too. High Spy is derived from my given name at birth. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger where The Spy FM really does broadcast, late at night, when Night0WL is watching the interwebs.
Okay, so why did you write this, and what does it mean?
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

⬆️ Is my current signature intended to correlate fictional entities and serve as an official seal of authority in some instances.

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. Word tuple reference to WBNB and GBNG which are FUNS meaning (Weird, but not Bizarre) and (Ghost, but not Goblin) which are similar to DBNP (Deep, but Profound).

Whale has a silent consonant to represent GBNG.

Eight, Weird and Keith all are exceptions to the I before E, except after C basic spelling rule.

Clicking the linked 8 goes to a post referencing MagiChristmas, where 36866 was my sequentially assigned user number on godlikeproductions.com. The 3 and 8 dots representation, further isolate and dominate the three sixes. Think Doomsday for the Deceiver as in BeNotDeceived’s intro bog post.

🐳 gbng =~ Christ, but not Crist is also a conforming tuple, as per https://march8miracle.org =~ m8mo.

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol: Cher Ami is BND’s bird avatar on LDSFF.

Choose the 🥩 EARTHQUAKES! ACE THEO video that also says that Paul means Pause, and that the current Administration of Grace will come to an end. This will be after 2024, but before 2041, when ASHH (About the Space of Half an Hour) will end, based on the seventh seal opening in 2010, as per m8mo.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 am
Clicking the linked 8 goes to a post referencing MagiChristmas, where 36866 was my sequentially assigned user number on godlikeproductions.com. The 3 and 8 dots representation, further isolate and dominate the three sixes.
That's incorrect. The three 6s isolate and dominate the 3 and the 8, not the other way around.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

The Mormon 🥩 President may choose to burn you at the 🥩 if you do not fully obey and pay up.

Butterfield 8-5963.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: Why Did God Feel It Was Necessary To Show Ezekiel His Penis?

Post by High Spy »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:07 pm
Morley wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:04 pm
My patriarchal blessing promised that I would literally see the arm of God. Reading this about Ezekiel, I don't know whether to feel cheated or blessed.
:lol:
Something made the earth shake four or five times at the behest of The Wicker Man (The Wicker Man). What bodily implement was employed to loose and land Moroni’s instrument. 🎺 :?:
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:52 pm
Something made the earth shake four or five times at the behest of The Wicker Man (The Wicker Man). What bodily implement was employed to loose and land Moroni’s instrument. 🎺 :?:
1) What does the Davidic Servant do in 2023?

2) What is the ultimate job for the Davidic Servant?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:54 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:52 pm

- Doc
1) https://slogbog.com/search.php?author_id=367&sr=posts + about 20 more posts that only members see.

2) To finish what David in the Old Testament started, but didn’t finish, such as be king of the world and stuff.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:44 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:54 pm

- Doc
1) https://slogbog.com/search.php?author_id=367&sr=posts + about 20 more posts that only members see.

2) To finish what David in the Old Testament started, but didn’t finish, such as be king of the world and stuff.
I’m not a member is Slogbog. Can you just tell us the summary? Then, in January, we can either call him a success or a fraud.