The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
huckelberry
God

Re: Thanks for the conversations

Post by huckelberry »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:07 am
Shulem wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:15 am
You picked your poison and chose to operate in the realms of the Terrestrial forum.

You do know that the Celestial forum is active and available.
Spy MT (MEGATHREAD) began in the Celestial Forum. Then Marcus posted that spy celebrated many deaths caused by a geometric progression of earthquakes, but didn’t substantiate even a single death to have occurred. Yet said MT remains removed from the celestial realm. David, Samson and Captain Moroni caused many deaths, and the Book of Mormon opening scene depicts Laban being murdered. In the video at the meaty link in spy’s signature, Ace Theo relates that Paul means pause, and our current Administration of Grace is expected to end. This means we hope for Old Testament methodologies to return going forward. Terrestrial will eventually fit our sad situation, as the Davidic Servant does, what the Davidic Servant is going to do.
Grace is not ending, you have somehow become confused.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

huckelberry wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:30 am
Sorry, there is no confusion on my part.

Spy thinks you didn’t watch: https://youtu.be/MuNtOeof3tE?t=227

Rather, you throw out unsubstantiated accusations without giving it a second thought. :?
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:45 am
huckelberry wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:30 am

Rather, you throw out unsubstantiated accusations without giving it a second thought. :?
Spy, a watched your link, some pieces of fairly standard Calvinist colored dispensational thinking. I have thought about that before but did not know if that had any connection to your comments as you hold your thoughts pretty close to your chest.

I do not think grace is ending.
Marcus
God

Re: From “Thanks for the conversations.”

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Shulem wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:15 am
You picked your poison and chose to operate in the realms of the Terrestrial forum.

You do know that the Celestial forum is active and available.
Spy MT (MEGATHREAD) began in the Celestial Forum. Then Marcus posted that spy celebrated many deaths caused by a geometric progression of earthquakes, but didn’t substantiate even a single death to have occurred. Yet said MT remains removed from the celestial realm.
Sigh. Here's what Marcus posted:
Marcus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:32 am
It's difficult to understand how High Spy's celebration of earthquakes that are coincidental with his timing, with all the attendant death, damage, and horror, is considered a Celestial topic.
Get your facts straight.

I have no power to move threads, but I still do think your use of disasters-- with their attendant human suffering and loss--- to triumphantly celebrate your strained assumptions of coincidental timing is inappropriate as a Celestial topic.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:55 am
I have no power to move threads, but I still do think your use of disasters-- with their attendant human suffering and loss--- to triumphantly celebrate your strained assumptions of coincidental timing is inappropriate as a Celestial topic.
He’s an egotist with ‘dropped on his head’ syndrome.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:37 am
Marcus wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:55 am
He’s an egotist with ‘dropped on his head’ syndrome.

- Doc
True that, the Law of Moses was far from Celestial in nature, yet God favored David, Samson, Captain Moroni and Nephi, in what us mere mortals deem inappropriate behavior. Then there’s Noah’s Flood and it’s stated relation to future times, that are now present case, especially when About the Space of a Half Hour of Silence in Heaven, expires in 2 to 17 years. Sodom and Gomorrah is another of many examples, of God’s Wrath poured forth by Davidic type servants.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

huckelberry wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:50 am
High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:45 am

Spy, a watched your link, some pieces of fairly standard Calvinist colored dispensational thinking. I have thought about that before but did not know if that had any connection to your comments as you hold your thoughts pretty close to your chest.

I do not think grace is ending.
https://davidtay81.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/atoning-animal-sacrifices-in-ezekiels-temple/ wrote:
The Apostle Paul performed animal sacrifices

The Apostle Paul clearly understood that the Mosaic sacrifices was complementary to the cross for he had no issues offering animal sacrifices in the Herodian Temple even after the death and resurrection of Christ.

In Acts 18, Paul took a vow. A vow (Lev 22, Num 15) is to be completed with an animal sacrifice (a peace offering and soothing aroma to God). In Acts 21:24-26, Paul completed this vow with a sacrifice, and also condoned the sacrifices of those who accompanied him (very likely, those fulfilling a Nazarite vow for we are told they were required to shave their heads.) The Nazarite vow is always concluded with animal sacrifices. Num 6:13-21 tells us what the Nazarite vow requires. It required the offering of both the sin offering and burnt offering (v.16), peace offering, meat and drink offering, as well as a wave offering. So if Acts 21 is referring to a Nazarite vow with the shaving of heads, Paul would have certainly offered both the sin and burnt offerings. Paul could not have performed all the requirements required to fulfill the vows, by leaving out the parts requiring animal sacrifices.
Spy found it interesting that Paul is the one cited in this blog post about the return of animal sacrifice. Sorry, spy isn’t graced with special understanding of the scriptures, like The Wicker Man (The Wicker Man) who cooperates with The Spirt of Truth to do and say things, like past people written about in the Bible, etc.
Marcus
God

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
David, Samson and Captain Moroni caused many deaths, and the Book of Mormon opening scene depicts Laban being murdered. In the video at the meaty link in spy’s signature, Ace Theo relates that Paul means pause, and our current Administration of Grace is expected to end. This means we hope for Old Testament methodologies to return going forward.
High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:31 pm
True that, the Law of Moses was far from Celestial in nature, yet God favored David, Samson, Captain Moroni and Nephi, in what us mere mortals deem inappropriate behavior. Then there’s Noah’s Flood and it’s stated relation to future times, that are now present case, especially when About the Space of a Half Hour of Silence in Heaven, expires in 2 to 17 years. Sodom and Gomorrah is another of many examples, of God’s Wrath poured forth by Davidic type servants.
[bolding added]
You've been talking about violence and retribution lately, which you seem to define as being biblically justified. What's up with that?
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:12 pm
High Spy wrote:
David, Samson and Captain Moroni caused many deaths, and the Book of Mormon opening scene depicts Laban being murdered. In the video at the meaty link in spy’s signature, Ace Theo relates that Paul means pause, and our current Administration of Grace is expected to end. This means we hope for Old Testament methodologies to return going forward.
High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:31 pm
[bolding added]
You've been talking about violence and retribution lately, which you seem to define as being biblically justified. What's up with that?
https://bibletalk.tv/what-is-hope wrote: When the Bible mentions hope, however, it is talking about something that is one hundred percent sure! The Bible uses the term hope when it refers to something that is not yet present or visible but is certain to take place.
Spy is indeed 100% confident that God’s words will be fulfilled. This doesn’t mean spy wishes that harm befalls anyone. Spy’s purpose is to show that the timing of the 5.7 earthquake was in the name of Crist, which is the only name under heaven that evil must flee.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:05 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:12 pm
https://bibletalk.tv/what-is-hope wrote:When the Bible mentions hope, however, it is talking about something that is one hundred percent sure! The Bible uses the term hope when it refers to something that is not yet present or visible but is certain to take place.
Spy is indeed 100% confident that God’s words will be fulfilled. This doesn’t mean spy wishes that harm befalls anyone. Spy’s purpose is to show that the timing of the 5.7 earthquake was in the name of Crist, which is the only name under heaven that evil must flee.
5.7 was only the moment magnitude M(with), not the energy magnitude M(e). Why is the M(with) more important for numerical analysis?