DCP: Homophobia is "a nonsense word."

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: DCP: Homophobia is "a nonsense word."

Post by _Lemmie »

Shulem wrote:Image

Daheshist

:twisted:

Oh. Is that who this is? If I recall correctly, there was a considerable amount of mental illness at play there. Sad.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Smokey wrote:Kerry,

You don’t seem well. The disgusting people here that used to mock you still don’t care about you, beyond joining in their misery of being cut off from God.

Your writing is muddled, your pictures are unimpressive, your self-promotion is so cringe. You’re not thinking clearly which is ironic because you’ve started worshiping your own intellect.

If anyone cared about you they would tell you to get a brain scan. All the pistons aren’t firing. I’d guess that you’re beyond saving but I’ve been wrong before. Hopefully you have family members praying for you.

Come home, white man.

Ah yes, more amateur Mormon pop psychology. You Melchizedek Priesthood totin guys are amusing, truly. I thank God for the entertainment you provide. He is more than gracious sending you to us...
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Smokey wrote:Someone could certainly see how Michael Quinn, a homosexual pervert with a decades-long grudge against the Church and more specifically BYU, might have an axe to grind and thus be an unreliable reporter on this non-event.

Welcome back, Daniel Peterson.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Smokey
_Emeritus

Post by _Smokey »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Smokey wrote:Someone could certainly see how Michael Quinn, a homosexual pervert with a decades-long grudge against the Church and more specifically BYU, might have an axe to grind and thus be an unreliable reporter on this non-event.

Hello, faggot.
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:

:lol:
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Smokey
Hello, faggot.

Ah yes, the Melchizedek Mormon priesthood of love.... such a beautiful example in action. Such loving hostility, and actually a demonstration of why so many people WANT to be associated with Mormons. Lessee, did they train you in hostility during Sunday School or would that have been the more spiritual Sacrament Meeting where they train you to be hostile? Oh wait.....I know........ it is in the holy temple where you learn this hostility, of course. I mean, who doesn't want to be Mormon when you can associate and hang out with hostile studs like this? Practicing hostility like Jehovah did in the Old Testament, since you are, after all, an almost second anointed Jehovah mini me these days. I do believe I will go back to church tomorrow for my spiritual renewal of hostility I laid aside so many years ago... you do your "true" religion so well.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Smokey wrote:Hello, faggot.

Do you want to do it in the butt?

_Smokey
_Emeritus

Post by _Smokey »

Kerry,

Who lied and told you that tolerating evil is a a Christian virtue?

You’re so smart and you read so much but you forgot to crack your scriptures!
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Shulem wrote:
Smokey wrote:Hello, faggot.

Do you want to do it in the butt?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are confusing the one who behaves in a troll-like manner, Shulem!
Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Smokey wrote:Kerry,

Who lied and told you that tolerating evil is a a Christian virtue?

You’re so smart and you read so much but you forgot to crack your scriptures!

Yes, you Mormons are the warmongers all right, right along with those apostate Christians you steal your own warped theology from. You aren't the solution, you are the problem. If someone thinks differently KILL EM. I suspect Jesus would approve. He certainly wasn't one to love and help was he.......... you HYPOCRITS. Yours is not a Gospel of love at all, as you so demonstrate here by quoting some warmongering apostate king as being realistic. ANYONE who doesn't think like me, behave like me deserves to die. Uh, YOU are the one who needs to crack his scriptures clown. You are Gawd damned lucky the law prevents the Catholics from coming after you Mormons and slaying you all. Think it through clown. To them YOU are the blasphemers. :lol:
Dr CamNC4Me