“Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: “Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Just a quick reminder, DCP cops to knowing the identity of blog’s proprietor at least two years ago:
Up until about two years ago (or thereabouts) I myself was unaware of the identity of the blog’s proprietor, although I suspected that it was someone in my circle of acquaintances. At that point, “Peter Pan” identified Panself to me and, sure enough, it was somebody that I knew.
Notice how he’s trying to claim ignorance, and weasel word that the blog is ran by one person, but back in 2019 he knew that there more than just one person running the thing:
I think that the two authors behind “Neville-Neville Land” have been doing very good work, and that what they have to say is of considerable value.

Anyway, here are four of their recent contributions
He shares links to four hit pieces. Mike Parker shows up in the comments under his Peter Pan pseudonym:
Thanks for the plug, Brother Peterson. Captain Hook and I are doing our best to warn people about the sloppy thinking of the “Heartland” movement.
Notice Mike Parker’s reference to Captain Hook isn’t met with any sort of curiosity whatsoever. It’s almost as if they’re all in on the joke. On a later SeN blog entey Mike Parker posting as Peter Pan makes this comment:
It gets even more strange when we see Heartlanders (including Wayne May) speaking at a conference of a conservative RLDS offshoot group.

https://theremnantchurch.com/the-remnan ... ndence-mo/

If being connected to the RLDS Church is a bad thing, then why are they spreading their views among them?
This kind of goes back to my suspicion that the Mopologists are taking aim at the Heartlanders because they’re mucking around in fundamentalism.

On a March 6th, 2023 post DCP shares a ‘note’ Smoot sent him, though DCP only references him as “a friend”:
But there are still a lot of really awful posts up. I generally skim their posts every couple weeks or so, but I’m not as well-versed in bonkers anti-semitic conspiracy theories as I needed to be to recognize some of this stuff.
Smoot’s syntax gives away his identity (the use of bonkers, for example), but more importantly he’s actively monitoring Heartlander content. This, of course, makes sense since he’s Captain Hook and contributes to the NNL hate blog happily attacking his fellow Latter-day Saints.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Post by MormonDiscussionInc »

EVERYONE WHO HAS AN INTEREST IN THIS STORY

UPDATE:

I believe the smoking gun has been located (And by smoking gun I mean Nygren). At this point I am simply trying to tie together all who are complicit. I believe it can be demonstrably demonstrated that Krauss helped to cover up Pan's identity. I believe it can be demonstrably demonstrated that Boylan on some level was involved and almost certainly not on an innocent level. I believe it can be demonstrably demonstrated that Smoot knew Pan was Parker months and months ago (some of this may be a given but I don't have the history with this entire issue as I came to it with fresh eyes only a week ago). I believe it can be shown that Peterson conveyed ignorance at first but at some point begins wording things in a way as to create ambiguity.

And I have some things in regards to Richard Nygren that all involved will find interesting and the other side seems not to know exists. I am working with a person who has been close to all of this and am currently putting together the format to display and show all of it and make this as aware to those who would best be served by this information.

In the meantime, those guys will obviously see this too. They can all choose to do the right thing and come clean about who all helped cover this up and apologize and an acknowledgement of who created Nygren and an acknowledgement of who assisted in perpetuating Nygren and an apology for that and the denial or silence in an effort to distance oneself from the Richard Nygren creation.

But this information is likely a few days to a few weeks away from seeing the light of day. My slide show is about 25% completed and I have the other 75% of material and am working on tirelessly. And I might have a co-host who can much more clearly explain the timeline.

In the meantime I need any screen shots or copy paste of any information that links any and all parties to this insanity. Who all was involved for sure and who allegedly could be involved and what is the best evidence of such?

Who is Captain Hook?

And to Mike Parker: If you would not have threatened a lawsuit, I wouldn't of went investigating this. But I went looking.... and now so much has fallen into my lap thanks to a lot of help from a Rockstar.

Do the right thing boys. The coverup is always worse.

I have heard it alleged that Gregory Smith might be connected. Any evidence there?

If any apologist is close to this situation and you weren't aware of Nygren or you found such offensive, now is the time to publicly jump ship.

Reminds me of the good ole days with Kwaku and Dave Schmidt
Last edited by MormonDiscussionInc on Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mormon Discussion Inc is a non-profit that seeks to help others deconstruct unhealthy systems and reconstruct their lives One Episode At a Time MormonDiscussionPodcast.org
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

MormonDiscussionInc wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:41 pm
EVERYONE WHO HAS AN INTEREST IN THIS STORY

UPDATE:

I believe the smoking gun has been located (And by smoking gun I mean Nygren). At this point I am simply trying to tie together all who are complicit. I believe it can be demonstrably demonstrated that Krauss helped to cover up Pan's identity. I believe it can be demonstrably demonstrated that Boylan on some level was involved and almost certainly not on an innocent level. I believe it can be demonstrably demonstrated that Smoot knew Pan was Parker months and months ago (some of this may be a given but I don't have the history with this issue). I believe it can be shown that Peterson conveyed ignorance at first but at some point begins wording things in a way as to create ambiguity.

And I have some things in regards to Richard Nygren that all involved will find interesting and the other side seems not to know exists. I am working with a person who has been close to all of this and am currently putting together the format to display and show all of it and make this as aware to those who would best be served by this information.

In the meantime, those guys will obviously see this too. They can all choose to do the right thing and come clean about who all helped cover this up and apologize and an acknowledgement of who created Nygren and an acknowledgement of who assisted in perpetuating Nygren and an apology for that and the denial or silence in an effort to distance oneself from the Richard Nygren creation.

But this information is likely a few days to a few weeks away from seeing the light of day. My slide show is about 25% completed and I have the other 75% of material and am working on tirelessly. And I might have a co-host who can much more clearly explain the timeline.

In the meantime I need any screen shots or copy paste of any information that links any and all parties to this insanity. Who all was involved for sure and who allegedly could be involved and what is the best evidence of such?
Happy hunting. Much has been posted here, not always with links, but frequently. Also, don't put "demonstrably demonstrated" in your final presentation.
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

lol. I wouldn't. but since I am known for using "demonstrable" I thought I would add a chuckle here.
Mormon Discussion Inc is a non-profit that seeks to help others deconstruct unhealthy systems and reconstruct their lives One Episode At a Time MormonDiscussionPodcast.org
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Just another quick reminder. There are three edit: four main online antagonists of the Heartland model - Mike Parker posting as Peter Pan on his Neville-Neville Land hate blog, Stephen Smoot with his 8-part vicious critique here:

https://www.plonialmonimormon.com/2019/ ... art-1.html

and his contributions to the Neville-Neville Land hate blog as Captain Hook, and DCP on his Sic et Non blog either directly attacking the Heartlander movement or indirectly attacking them by pointing readers to Parker’s and Smoot’s hateful posts. It’s beyond dispute those three are deeply intertwined in their efforts to ‘take down’ the Heartlanders.

I think Boylan got roped into making a stupid statement on his podcast, something he’ll deeply regret since he’s trying to get his career and reputation up and running - * a personal note to Rob, you should remove any and all references to the Interpreter off your LinkedIn profile. Those cats are bad news for anyone who wants to establish a professional reputation in the real world. You should also come clean with regard to who told you what, when they told you, and why you felt the need to repeat their racist lie.

- Doc

eta: I have to correct the record. It appears Spencer Kraus is a fourth online Interpreter-connected antagonist after taking a closer look at his blog here:

https://latterdaylightandtruth.blogspot ... ?q=Neville
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Boylan isn't innocent. It appears Parker is tied to the hip of Boylan and Krauss
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

I always thought this was a weirdly detailed comment for DCP to make, not to mention his deep level of knowledge in such a movie:
...If such a person exists, I know nothing about him except that he is definitely not the author or proprietor of Neville-Neville Land. (His Scandinavian name, Richard Nygren, sounds about as likely to me for a black man in Alabama as Nordberg, the name that, presumably for slight comic effect, was given to O. J. Simpson in The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!)
The fan wiki for the naked gun movies explains the, uh, "slight comic effect", if that's what it is:
...Despite suffering injuries that would be fatal to most people, Nordberg is apparently invincible and, despite the pain that he still feels, he always survives.

This incarnation of Nordberg is possibly the same character as Norberg [without the 'd'] from Police Squad! however this is never alluded to in any dialogue. Norberg was played by white American actor Peter Lupus, whereas Nordberg was played by African-American actor O.J. Simpson.
https://thenakedgun.fandom.com/wiki/Officer_Nordberg
:roll:

Incidentally, Norberg is another Swedish name, as Peterson would know. But, now we're getting into NAHOM levels of coincidence, which also incidentally, was one of Captain Hook's Smoot's pet arguments!

And, while we're speaking of outlandish chances, note that DCP quotes another Dumb movie in his latest piece in the Peer-less Interpreter:
Lloyd Christmas: “... What are my chances?”

Mary Swanson: “Not good.”

Lloyd Christmas: [He gulps, his mouth twitching.] “You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?”

Mary Swanson: “I’d say more like one out of a million.”

Lloyd Christmas: [Long pause while he processes what he’s heard.] “So you’re telling me there’s a chance. Yeah!”
And there you have it. DCP thinks there's a chance.

(Kraus. Not Krauss.)
Last edited by Marcus on Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Norderg vs Nyberg - And the same effect is being created. Having a Black man take on a white man's name and Peterson in a strange absurd coicidence is aware of the connection.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

MormonDiscussionInc wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:58 pm
Boylan isn't innocent. It appears Parker is tied to the hip of Boylan and Krauss
That’s correct. Mike Harper linked a Kraus hit piece from his hate blog here:

https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/2022 ... slate.html

And here is the hit job:

https://journal.interpreterfoundation.o ... scripture/

If you search for “Neville” on Kraus’ blogspot you get a bevy of returns:

https://latterdaylightandtruth.blogspot ... ?q=Neville

And if you search for Kraus on NNL you get a LOT of returns:

https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/sear ... mitnbt.y=0

- Doc
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Marcus wrote:Dear god. I will admit, seeing this shook me considerably. This is the apologetic arm of the lds church, right?
WTF.
A shocking find for sure. However, it might feel a little more expected if you watch the new Netflix documentary, Waco: American Apocalypse.

Did you know that the Branch Davidians had their own succession crisis? David Koresh and Brigham Young were much alike, as it turns out. Unlike Timothy McVeigh, who was inspired by Waco, David Koresh wasn't very bright. He also wasn't handsome or charismatic. With a troubled past, he really found a home in the group, and as it turns out his real talent was the ease of his indoctrination and his stubborn commitment to religious-sounding nonsense.

He was basically Brigham Young. The leader of the group was a woman, and her son was next in line to take the helm, but Koresh had his backing and was able to violently take power -- the apologists would go crazy over his Brigham-like gun-slinging. Once in charge, he taught basic family values and prophecy. Like Mormon leaders, God quickly got him the truths of polygamy and he went on a God-authorized sex spree. At first it was the wives of his brethren, and weirdly, the lesser protest was from the husbands. We can extrapolate from this, that apologists for Brigham Young and other authoritarian leaders would easily hand over their wives to the prophet for sex. It's not like A-Mike tries to tell us that close-knit "Faith, Freedom, Family, Firearms" guys are alpha males, they are not, they are weak, sissy followers of dumb and aggressive fanatics, who will let their church leaders grope their families. Because yes, it started with the wives, and in true "believing LDS" fashion, Koresh found his way to younger and younger girls, and had his way with them before forcing most of them to sacrifice their lives for him.

But here is absolutely insane part. Like Boylan, Midgley, and even one obsessed blogger with a fair following: None of that shook the faith of the real, true believers. They interviewed some of the few survivors who were much younger back then and now middle-aged, and they speak about their leader with fondness. They weren't "saved" from death and destruction as it was a cause worth dying for. One of the women recounts how David picked her one night and describes him taking her to the prophetic bed and bringing her to God.

Basically, Mormon apologists like Boylan who promote Brigham Young, bull-moose tough guy are the beating heart of Waco fanaticism.