Sister Mary Lisa's Blog-A must read! url inside!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Hmmm...I actually prefer the Pierce Brosnan model. I'm old, remember? ;)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

liz3564 wrote:Hmmm...I actually prefer the Pierce Brosnan model. I'm old, remember? ;)

Alright. I jumped in the time machine, dyed my hair, and tied chewbacca to my chest. Ta da!

(We all know you're old.)

"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Freud: . . . . He appears as a dripping in the back of your throat. Would you like some more powdered sugar?

Smith: Yes please.

Both: shhhhhhhhh! Ahh!

LOL

Jaynee
_Sister Mary Lisa
_Emeritus

Post by _Sister Mary Lisa »

moksha wrote:Dear Sister Mary Lisa ,OIH*, if you have the time, a Joseph and Sigmund Freud therapy session could be a hoot.

*the Order of Internet Humor

Funny idea. Never considered that before.....and I've never had requests for writing before either...hmmmm.

And it looks like Bond is great at taking the idea and running with it. You are funny, very funny, Bond! Love it!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

jayneedoe wrote:LOL

Jaynee

Sister Mary Lisa wrote:And it looks like Bond is great at taking the idea and running with it. You are funny, very funny, Bond! Love it!

Uh, thanks ladies. I'm suprised anyone liked it. I thought it was pedestrian at best. I might work on it some more and throw it on my blog.

Bond
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:(We all know you're old.)

You brat! I ought to take you over my knee....No, wait, you would probably enjoy that! ;)

by the way...love the new picture. LOL
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

liz3564 wrote:

You brat! I ought to take you over my knee....No, wait, you would probably enjoy that! ;)

It wouldn't be the first time.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

It wouldn't be the first time.

Hmmm...How did I know? ;)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

liz3564 wrote:Hmmm...How did I know? ;)

Old lady intuition?
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
liz3564 wrote:Hmmm...How did I know? ;)

Old lady intuition?

SWAT! You asked for it!