Rumor intrigue and paranoia

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Ray A wrote:So let me tell you again, "Scratch". I can respect Benson and Bachman to some degree. At least they have the guts to put their real names to their criticisms, and cop it sweet when necessary.

You, "Scratch", represent all the worst traitors in history who ever lived.

Even Judas could eventually admit he was wrong, and had the dignity to go hang himself.

Hey, Ray---why carry on? Why don't you just cash in your chips, mate? You have obviously blown all your credibility to smithereens. I would advise you to do away with your "Ray A" screenname, and utilize an anonymous sockpuppet. That is really the only way that anyone is going to view you as something other than a complete nutcase. (Of course, doing this, which would save face for you, would result in you being exactly the type of "hypocrite" you have derided many here for being.)
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

beastie wrote: Then I remembered my past comments about Josh Berenstain. Oh brother. Odd things stick in your craw.

You were commenting on my sweetie, Josh Bernstein? Just what were you saying about him? Well, say anything you like, Beastie, but keep your claws off him. He, and his perfect teeth and dark curly hair are mine!

Just look at those teeth! I'd let him bite me with them. If I weren't married, of course. ;)

KA
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Ray A wrote:Paranoia and being afraid is something "bogeyish" is common to angry exmos. They think Mormonism is "totally insignificant", yet about to take over America and the world. They want to "change it", though in reality they think it's overall influence is - Zero.

Talk about oxymoronic. Or maybe just - Moronic?

And you don't think TBMs aren't paranoid and afraid of shadows?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

KimberlyAnn wrote:Just look at those teeth! I'd let him bite me with them. If I weren't married, of course. ;)

KA

Glad to see you added that extra bit (I'm sure it was an afterthought of course ;)

And a ladder match between beastie and KA with Josh on a rope suspended from an ancient Mayan temple would be totally awesome.....(did I say that outloud?)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Mister Scratch wrote:I would advise you to do away with your "Ray A" screenname, and utilize an anonymous sockpuppet.

Should I get Dr. Shades to put "Chicken Little" on reserve?
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Just look at those teeth! I'd let him bite me with them. If I weren't married, of course. ;)

KA

Teeth are overrated... unless there's a nicely trimmed goatee to go along with them. Then things get interesting quickly!
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mister Scratch wrote:You have obviously blown all your credibility to smithereens.

You wouldn't know what credibility was if it hit you in the head.

Mister Scratch wrote:I would advise you to do away with your "Ray A" screenname, and utilize an anonymous sockpuppet.

I'm not a gutless bastard like you.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

You were commenting on my sweetie, Josh Bernstein? Just what were you saying about him? Well, say anything you like, Beastie, but keep your claws off him. He, and his perfect teeth and dark curly hair are mine!

Excuse me, did you dare to say YOUR sweetie? Listen here, missy. He's my celebrity crush. MINE.

He is gorgeous, isn't he? Well, I suppose I shall have to share him with you and all his other groupies (who all insist they love him for his mind alone - of course his mind has quite a bit to do with it, nothing is less attractive than a boring man, but let's be honest here, ladies - he's gorgeous)

I think he's actually an observant Jew who actually thought of studying to be a rabbi. I guess that's why we never hear of him catting around with the ladies.

Just to be clear for odd people like Ray who imagine that there's something scurrilous about happily mated people having celebrity crushes - I have been devoted and madly in love with my boyfriend/fiance for ten years now. That's real life. Even if Josh were to knock on my door with roses and juicy Maya tidbits, it wouldn't alter my devotion and fidelity to my soulmate. It's silly to have to explain that, but this isn't the first time Ray has used a celebrity crush as some sort of "hammer" against female posters.

I'm not sure I'm ready to hear the answer to this - but what's a ladder match?
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Hoops
_Emeritus

Post by _Hoops »

do you "doth protest too much"?
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

do you "doth protest too much"?

You people are silly.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com