Problems with the Catalyst Theory

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: Problems with the Catalyst Theory

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:03 am
High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:30 am

No one has stated what time zone better represent the entire world than + and - 12 hours, thus making for a 24 hour difference, encircling everyone on planet Earth.
For one 'miracle' you use military time to force a letter onto the hour, for the second 'miracle' you invoke 12hour time difference. You have to manipulate each hour differently to force the result.

Then, in one 'miracle' you literally MAKE UP a minute and second to use, while in the second 'miracle' you don't even use the second but only the minute.

If you were consistent, using only what's actually known, and matched the analyses, you would be comparing

C - H - F - T

to

C - R - G - T.

And even then, equating an earthquake to a personal photo as though both equally illustrated 'miracles' is nonsensical.

Pressing on, only by gross manipulation, fabrication, and inconsistent application do you come with two words that are still not the same! Continuing to press that your sideshow act somehow indicates equivalently valuated miracles is the farthest thing from probability. It is no more than Barnum style flimflam. Entertaining, yes, but still just flimflam.
My friends JamCam didn’t know the exact time of the photo, and neither did anyone in my party of three. Do you understand what it means when someone says the words Local Noon?

Those are merely two data points of many, including a strange coincidence involving the discussion of plurals, that is easily discovered via my one website in my profile.

Palmer and Parker are now a pair of name anomalies, more than ever. 👴

The previous sentence, is the first recognized instance of a new type of word tuple.

Anyone familiar with Deep, but not Profound? :mrgreen:
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:37 am
Marcus wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:03 am

For one 'miracle' you use military time to force a letter onto the hour, for the second 'miracle' you invoke 12hour time difference. You have to manipulate each hour differently to force the result.

Then, in one 'miracle' you literally MAKE UP a minute and second to use, while in the second 'miracle' you don't even use the second but only the minute.

If you were consistent, using only what's actually known, and matched the analyses, you would be comparing

C - H - F - T

to

C - R - G - T.

And even then, equating an earthquake to a personal photo as though both equally illustrated 'miracles' is nonsensical.

Pressing on, only by gross manipulation, fabrication, and inconsistent application do you come with two words that are still not the same! Continuing to press that your sideshow act somehow indicates equivalently valuated miracles is the farthest thing from probability. It is no more than Barnum style flimflam. Entertaining, yes, but still just flimflam.
My friends JamCam didn’t know the exact time of the photo, and neither did anyone in my party of three.
So you just fabricated a minute and a second that just conveniently happened to help you spell what you wanted to. That's not only drawing a target around a 'bullseye', that's faking the bullseye to start with.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:44 am
High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:37 am

My friends JamCam didn’t know the exact time of the photo, and neither did anyone in my party of three.
So you just fabricated a minute and a second that just conveniently happened to help you spell what you wanted to. That's not only drawing a target around a 'bullseye', that's faking the bullseye to start with.
Apparently you don’t understand the concept of Local Noon and are lost at sea.

Please educate yourself.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:46 am
Marcus wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:44 am

Apparently you don’t understand the concept of Local Noon and are lost at sea.

Please educate yourself.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fabricating a minute (09) and a second (19) in order to fill in letters so you can spell what you want are the farthest thing from probability. Your other manipulations simply compound the issue. Trying to obfuscate with some other topic doesn't fix that.

But, like i said, it's entertaining.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Local noon typically varies by about one hour across a single time zone.

Daylight savings time may skew things another hour.

Does anybody really know what time it is.❓

Christopher Columbus did, else he’d be lost at sea. 🐳
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Are we sure Columbus didn’t have a liahona?
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:43 am

I don't know the time, but I'm guessing that the place is Chicago.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:29 pm
A clock has two pointers. :idea:
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:54 pm
drumdude wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:29 pm
A clock has two pointers. :idea:
A clock doesn't stop working when your righteousness meter gets empty, though.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:43 am

In your 3/8 miracle, you listed the HOUR as 18. In military time, that is 6 pm.

Then, you admitted you simply made up the minute and second.
High Spy wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:01 pm
...In 2002 said photo matched the hour and I filled in the minute and second...
So, military time, or 6 pm, which if you had used your '12 hour time difference to circle the world', would be 6 am. In both cases, an F. But no, you manipulated the data to get an R = 18 out of it.

And then this:
High Spy wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:52 am
...Many years later I observed my time was about 20 minutes off. Maybe they were correct if local noon is taken into account....
In no way does '20 minutes off' of 1800 hours or 6 pm give you 'local noon'!

Come on. Like I said, it's entertaining, but don't call this an application of probability. That's an insult to the science.