Temple Cafeterias to close permanently

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Temple Cafeterias to close permanently

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:14 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:12 pm

Hindus are more Christlike than Mormons:

https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/hindu-t ... ince-ages/

Hindus have a lot to offer. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’d be a bit careful, however, with ranking something as subjective as ‘Christlike behavior’. For one thing, it comes natural for MANY folks.

For others, not so much.

Regards,
MG
Christ literally fed people for free, you daft peckerhead, hence Christlike behavior.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
MG 2.0
God

Re: Temple Cafeterias to close permanently

Post by MG 2.0 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:54 am
MG 2.0 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:14 am

Hindus have a lot to offer. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’d be a bit careful, however, with ranking something as subjective as ‘Christlike behavior’. For one thing, it comes natural for MANY folks.

For others, not so much.

Regards,
MG
Christ literally fed people for free, you daft peckerhead, hence Christlike behavior.

- Doc
Yes He did. But not everyone.

Throughout the worldwide church in combination with members and the institutional church many works are done to clothe the needy and feed the poor. And not so poor.

Back to calling names again.

Yay.

Regards,
MG