Problems with the Catalyst Theory

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: Problems with the Catalyst Theory

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:24 pm
High Spy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:43 am

Local noon typically varies by about one hour across a single time zone.

Daylight savings time may skew things another hour.

Does anybody really know what time it is.❓

Christopher Columbus did, else he’d be lost at sea. 🐳
In your 3/8 miracle, you listed the HOUR as 18. In military time, that is 6 pm.

Then, you admitted you simply made up the minute and second.
High Spy wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:01 pm
...In 2002 said photo matched the hour and I filled in the minute and second...
So, military time, or 6 pm, which if you had used your '12 hour time difference to circle the world', would be 6 am. In both cases, an F. But no, you manipulated the data to get an R = 18 out of it.

And then this:
High Spy wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:52 am
...Many years later I observed my time was about 20 minutes off. Maybe they were correct if local noon is taken into account....
In no way does '20 minutes off' of 1800 hours or 6 pm give you 'local noon'!

Come on. Like I said, it's entertaining, but don't call this an application of probability. That's an insult to the science.
How much of the video did you watch. :?:

Local noon is how clocks can be calibrated. Obviously time zones are an approximation. China uses one time zone for thier entire country. My nameless friend and I were both attending the FAA Academy on military orders, so using a 24 hour clock was a perfect match with the idea that God speaks to us in the languages of our understanding.

C and H also led to my little book being narrated by a PTP whose latest big role was playing a friend of the friend of God on TV. Said book idea was inspired by my CHemistry teach who often posed a hypothetical question. Search keyword Parker to verify. Is my consistent scoring in the top percentile of standardized tests a complete coincidence too? :?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:28 am
Marcus wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:24 pm

In your 3/8 miracle, you listed the HOUR as 18. In military time, that is 6 pm.

Then, you admitted you simply made up the minute and second.

So, military time, or 6 pm, which if you had used your '12 hour time difference to circle the world', would be 6 am. In both cases, an F. But no, you manipulated the data to get an R = 18 out of it.

And then this:

In no way does '20 minutes off' of 1800 hours or 6 pm give you 'local noon'!

Come on. Like I said, it's entertaining, but don't call this an application of probability. That's an insult to the science.
...Is my consistent scoring in the top percentile of standardized tests a complete coincidence too? :?
Welcome to the club. :roll:

Can you please explain why you engaged in various inventions and manpulations of the data, in ways that are inconsistent across your examples, to get your matches?
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:01 am
High Spy wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:28 am

...Is my consistent scoring in the top percentile of standardized tests a complete coincidence too? :?

Can you please explain why you engaged in various inventions and manpulations of the data, in ways that are inconsistent across your examples, to get your matches?
I’ve invented many things of which the first saw my biographical information being published in Marquis’s Who’s Who in America. Google Tophat Sudoku, FlippingDice iOS App, Botchee Deluxe or visit Twisted23.com for a small sampling. Said little book and completed middle grade novel manuscript that uses the words Canon and Cannon, but is not either one. Today I wore a woman’s undergarment to church and met the Cannons.

Don’t you get that local time is a calculated offset based on the precise measurement of local noon. Please supply a similar list if you’re for real. The scriptures say no person may know the day or the hour, because with our modern enlightenment we know the Earth is round. You’ve completely failed to make a single valid point.

Most church people remain unaware of Vogel’s fine work.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:06 am
Marcus wrote:

I’ve invented many things of which the first saw my biographical information being published in Marquis’s Who’s Who in America. Google Tophat Sudoku, FlippingDice iOS App, Botchee Deluxe or visit Twisted23.com for a small sampling. Said little book and completed middle grade novel manuscript that uses the words Canon and Cannon, but is not either one. Today I wore a woman’s undergarment to church and met the Cannons.

Don’t you get that local time is a calculated offset based on the precise measurement of local noon. Please supply a similar list if you’re for real. The scriptures say no person may know the day or the hour, because with our modern enlightenment we know the Earth is round. You’ve completely failed to make a single valid point.

Most church people remain unaware of Vogel’s fine work.
Lol. So more obfuscation.
Marcus wrote:
...Can you please explain why you engaged in various inventions and manpulations of the data, in ways that are inconsistent across your examples, to get your matches?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

High Spy, I don't think Marcus is failing to make a valid point.

I admit the bee AV gives you a ton a credibility, but it doesn't make you invincible to criticism. If Marqui's Who's Who didn't cover your earthquake material then you can't appeal to its authority to validate that particular invention.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

High Spy wrote:
Today I wore a woman’s undergarment to church and met the Cannons.
:lol:

I'm completely lost.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

drumdude wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:55 am
High Spy wrote:
Today I wore a woman’s undergarment to church and met the Cannons.

I'm completely lost.
As a diversionary tactic, it was sublime.

Still, being impervious to the draw of women's undergarments, I remain dubious about the analyses.
hauslern
Bishop

Post by hauslern »

In Mormondialogue
"Is figure 7 a "dove" or "Nehebkau" ? In the sketch you only have the head of the figure visable which Smith must have mistaken for a dove or bird.Imagine if he had an undamaged hypocephalus what would he have made with figures displaying genitals ?

All an endowed LDS person sees here is a complete, symbolic representation of a temple event, which contains spiritual information not found elsewhere and which refutes the notion that the endowment grows out of Masonry.

Masonry in Egypt?

Seeing it otherwise, in THIS CONTEXT, demonstrates a category error.

Good old Wittegenstein wins again.

Is this a duck or a rabbit? Both and neither. It depends on the context."
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:04 am
drumdude wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:55 am

I'm completely lost.
As a diversionary tactic, it was sublime.

Still, being impervious to the draw of women's undergarments, I remain dubious about the analyses.
It was my wife’s T-shirt. Maybe it aided an absolutely world win day. Today was even more out of this world, and tomorrow awesomeness hopefully continues as scheduled. Many technical challenges are mostly solved. Time to duplicate, demonstrate and dominate in the STEM and STEAM arena, aided by Slog and an awesome princess type person.

Cannon, but not Canon was something the mentor of Slog’s co-creator came up with. :mrgreen:

Please read OSC’s fabulous article referenced in a new thread created for its discussion.

I’d love to hear your thoughts about it, before moving forward here.

It will lay the groundwork regarding daily miracles.

Sorry you don’t see them.

So it goes.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Getting serious Terry A Davis vibes:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZQuZj-2KNkc