Nice work, guys!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

I have Who Knows' email address.

PM or email me and I'll be happy to give it to you.
_mornomor
_Emeritus

Post by _mornomor »

harmony wrote:I may have deleted for you. You know the one... *wink*

I'm offended, _____, why didn't you email *me* <wink> <wink>

---
edit: hey, this board doesn't show when you edit your post. Someone just messed with mine.

[MODERATOR NOTE: Please read the third post down from this one. It'll explain why I had to edit your post.]
Last edited by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

huh?
_mornomor
_Emeritus

Post by _mornomor »

harmony wrote:huh?

What's going on? That's the third response you've had to me? Now *I'm* confused. huh?
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

mornomor wrote:
harmony wrote:I may have deleted for you. You know the one... *wink*

I'm offended, _____, why didn't you email *me* <wink> <wink>

---
edit: hey, this board doesn't show when you edit your post. Someone just messed with mine.

I think it shows when you edit it; yours just showed.

It doesn't show when a moderator edits it, however. I'm sorry, but I had to do an emergency fix to edit out Harmony's name. She's a private person and doesn't want her first name to be on a public forum. So I hurried and obliged her before making a post regarding why I did it.

From now on, will you please avoid using first (or even last!) names unless the person in question explicitly makes it known?

Thanks!
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

Dr. Shades wrote:Yes, the one you're thinking of was definitely the one from which I mailed it.

This is really befuddling me. I'll be sure to tell you the address to which I sent it ASAP.

By the way, does anyone know the e-mail addresses of Rollo Tomasi and Who Knows?

How about Mr. Scatch? I liked his posts and several other old posters that were here before the upgrade. Glad to see Tarski registered recently.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Of course! Do you happen to know Mr. Scratch's? I don't think I've ever e-mailed him the traditional way, so I don't have it.

Of course, Kevin Graham is probably busy with his own board, so not having him around will be a regrettable loss.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

He may find his way over here occasionally. I'm a co-Site Manager on his board, and I plan on toggling back and forth.

Shades....I just posted a link to your site on Kevin's. Do you mind if we post a link to Kevin's site here? That way people should be able to find their way back and forth.

Like I said on Kevin's forum, I think both boards have their value. There is a different tone and a little bit different atmosphere in each.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Hi guys!

With Shades' permission, I'm posting a link to Kevin's board (Mormon Think Tank) for those interested. I'm the Co-Site Manager there.

Our rules are a little different than here. We're self-moderated like this site is. However, we encourage the posters to keep the conversations a little more PG 13 as a rule.

Our goal is to allow faithful LDS as well as doubters, to feel comfortable posting. Respect is the common denominator.

Please feel free to check us out! :)

http://www.kevingraham.org/forum/index.php
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Yes, Kevin was kind enough to allow two or three links to this site from his, so the least we can do is provide a link from here to there, of course.

As Liz said, his focus is a little different over there. He's aiming for more high-brow interactions so potential LDS participants feel welcome. As for me, I'm more or less letting the chips fall where they may, like last time.

So, if you're dissatisfied with what you find here, you ought to give Kevin's forum a try to see if it will be a better fit.