Nice work, guys!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Nice work, guys!

Post by _Yoda »

:D :D Glad to see your new forum is up and running, Shades!

Good work!

Liz
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Thanks, Liz!

In all honesty, though, Keene did all the work. We're just the recipients of his expertise.

But it's good to be back!
_truth dancer
_Emeritus

Post by _truth dancer »

Yay!!!

Ya'll ROCK! :D

~dancer~
_Southern Redneck
_Emeritus

Post by _Southern Redneck »

Howdy and dang glad to see the board back up.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Considering my track record regarding this forum, I'm wary of making promises, but considering the things Keene and I have talked over, it appears that all our old problems of down-time, low bandwidth allowance, etc. are over for good.

All the signs point to us being here to stay!
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Dr. Shades wrote:Considering my track record regarding this forum, I'm wary of making promises, but considering the things Keene and I have talked over, it appears that all our old problems of down-time, low bandwidth allowance, etc. are over for good.

You didn't email me. I can't believe you didn't email me! After everything we've been to each other, you didn't email me! I am so sad!
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

harmony wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Considering my track record regarding this forum, I'm wary of making promises, but considering the things Keene and I have talked over, it appears that all our old problems of down-time, low bandwidth allowance, etc. are over for good.

You didn't email me. I can't believe you didn't email me! After everything we've been to each other, you didn't email me! I am so sad!

Boo hoo.

Just so ya know, he DID email ME!!
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

harmony wrote:You didn't email me. I can't believe you didn't email me! After everything we've been to each other, you didn't email me! I am so sad!

Actually, I did e-mail you. In fact, yours was the first or second one I sent out.

Are you sure you didn't get it? It never bounced or anything. When I get home, I'll look in my "Sent Items" folder and tell you the address to which I sent it.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Dr. Shades wrote:
harmony wrote:You didn't email me. I can't believe you didn't email me! After everything we've been to each other, you didn't email me! I am so sad!

Actually, I did e-mail you. In fact, yours was the first or second one I sent out.

Neener, neener, neener, PP!

Are you sure you didn't get it? It never bounced or anything. When I get home, I'll look in my "Sent Items" folder and tell you the address to which I sent it.

I may have deleted it, if it wasn't from the address I usually use for you. You know the one... *wink*
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Yes, the one you're thinking of was definitely the one from which I mailed it.

This is really befuddling me. I'll be sure to tell you the address to which I sent it ASAP.

By the way, does anyone know the e-mail addresses of Rollo Tomasi and Who Knows?