Wheeeeere's the King?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Wheeeeere's the King?

Post by _Jersey Girl »

To Whom It May Concern,

It is with a deep sense of disappointment and regret that I publicly file a complaint against the administrators of this message board. Where is the image of the King that was on the demo board? It was my heartfelt desire to draw inspiration from the image of the King as I went about making posts of the highest intellectual content this lowly message board has ever read and share my enlightened and heightened intellectual yea, darned near transcendant insights with the peasantry that regularly inhabit this remote corner of cyber space.

Please see to it that this gross error in judgement has been corrected toot sweet else I shall have to take my over developed intellect elsewhere.

This is your only warning!

Jersey Girl
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Wheeeeere's the King?

Post by _harmony »

Hi Toots! (I even know someone named Toots, so it's relevent. I'm not sure how valid it is, but it's certainly relevent).
_Negative
_Emeritus

Post by _Negative »

I have no idea what you're talking about. What is the king?
_Upon the Mount of Olives
_Emeritus

The King

Post by _Upon the Mount of Olives »

There have been sightings of him every where, the temple attending LDS have (reportedly) dunked him multiple times, so he may be in the Celestial Kingdom by now. The picture that was posted on the demo board showed him hanging out with J.S. The only thing we know for sure is that Elvis is dead.

UtMoO
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: The King

Post by _harmony »

Upon the Mount of Olives wrote:There have been sightings of him every where, the temple attending LDS have (reportedly) dunked him multiple times, so he may be in the Celestial Kingdom by now. The picture that was posted on the demo board showed him hanging out with J.S. The only thing we know for sure is that Elvis is dead.

UtMoO
No, he's not dead. He just went home.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Negative wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about. What is the king?
You are quite obviously out of the loop, Negative. Please consult with Shades and Keene on that. It is not my position to divulge the secrets of the board.

Jersey Girl
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

The King has been spotted on several Friday nights at the Iceberg Drive-In at Draper, Utah. It is thought that he has a thing for both their shakes and burgers.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

No, the King is coming to my house for dinner tonight.

Want to come???
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Negative,

Okay, first understand that I've been snowed in for two days. That accounts for my uh, giddy-ness. So, let me clear this up for you. When Keene was working on getting this board back online you could go to a certain link (mormondiscussions.com) that would then take you to the demo board...which apparently no longer exists. Anyway, the "certain link" page had a graphic that showed the Prophet and the King arguing. The King, Negative. You know, as in:

"LAWDAMIGHTY FEEEEL MAH TEMPRACHER RISIN' "

The King. Sheesh!

Jersey Girl