Daniel C. Peterson: well-respected scholar? or not?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

harmony wrote:
wenglund wrote:
harmony wrote:
Tell us, Scratchy: what, if anything, would you accept as "evidence" in this case? Inquiring minds want to know!

A message from a FAIR moderator indicating that you and Kemara have separate IP addresses would do it. Or a statement on this board from Kemara.

Oh yeah, like that's ever going to happen. Kemara is never going to show up where Pahoran is, as long as Shades holds the keys to the admin section (checking IP addresses is done all too often).

In other words, Big Brother is watching. That should shift the conspiracy theories into high gear--that is, were there some semblance of consistency among them.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

If Kemara posted here, and the IP matched Pahoran, that would irreparably harm Pahoran's denial, so no way is Kemara ever going to post here.

Sorry, but this is a non sequitur. Kemara does not have the same IP as me.

I haven't discussed this joint with him; he probably doesn't even know it exists, or care enough about it to check it out. This thread might give him a good laugh, though.

"Harmony," you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I have to prove something to you, or any of you.

I do not.

I have told you. Therefore, you have been told. My duty is done. I will not be asking anyone for help; I don't need any.

If you continue to choose to believe a lie because it suits you, then that merely reflects upon you.

Regards,
Pahoran
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

If you continue to choose to believe a lie because it suits you, then that merely reflects upon you.

Regards,
Pahoran

Oh my. I am trying to very hard to not laugh. Laughing would be so rude, so crass, so utterly without class, because this poor man obviously has no idea what he just said. :-D
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

harmony wrote:

Regards,
Pahoran

Oh my. I am trying to very hard to not laugh. Laughing would be so rude, so crass, so utterly without class, because this poor man obviously has no idea what he just said. :-D

Your unconvincing attempt to sound detached, amused and oh so superior is noted.

Regards,
Pahoran
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Pahoran wrote:
harmony wrote:

Regards,
Pahoran

Your unconvincing attempt to sound detached, amused and oh so superior is noted.

Regards,
Pahoran

As is yours. :-)
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Pahoran wrote:I haven't discussed this joint with him; he probably doesn't even know it exists, or care enough about it to check it out. This thread might give him a good laugh, though.

"Regards,
Pahoran

Kemara deserves a good laugh. Is there a key word or phrase that is capable of letting him appear? It would be nice to hear from him again.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

moksha wrote:
Pahoran wrote:I haven't discussed this joint with him; he probably doesn't even know it exists, or care enough about it to check it out. This thread might give him a good laugh, though.

"Regards,
Pahoran

Kemara deserves a good laugh. Is there a key word or phrase that is capable of letting him appear? It would be nice to hear from him again.

You could ask someone on FAIR to PM him. I'm not interested, for obvious reasons, in extending that invitation.

Regards,
Pahoran
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Pahoran wrote:You could ask someone on FAIR to PM him. I'm not interested, for obvious reasons, in extending that invitation.

Don't anybody look at me. FAIR has warned everyone not to use its PMs to proselyte its members to join other boards.

The fun I have here pales in comparison to FAIR.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »