Hinck's Fraudian Slip: "Jesus SMITH"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Hinck's Fraudian Slip: "Jesus SMITH"

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WIzXNeXWI

That is funny...

Towards the end...

And he makes sure to use his a Bible card... "Out of two mouths blah blah blah.."
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Wait just a minute PP

You mean to tell me they are not one in the same???

I always thought they were.

How dare you shatter my illusions.
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Thanks for that link. My girlfriend and I laughed our heads off. What a funny slip up! Now if it would have just happened a little closer to christmas, it might have even been funnier.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Nortinski
_Emeritus

Post by _Nortinski »

This is going to be the best holliday season yet. Merry Smithmas to all and to all a good night.

Nort
The truth is a lot easier to see when you stop assuming you already have it. - Me
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Nortinski wrote:This is going to be the best holliday season yet. Merry Smithmas to all and to all a good night.

Nort

_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Re: Hinck's Fraudian Slip: "Jesus SMITH"

Post by _Pahoran »

Polygamy Porter wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WIzXNeXWI

That is funny...

Towards the end...

And he makes sure to use his a Bible card... "Out of two mouths blah blah blah.."

Well now, it seems to me that if you weren't all a gang of rabid haters, you'd say, "hey, the guy's 96. Is he actually doing worse than anyone else his age? Maybe we could cut him a little slack."

But you are all a gang of rabid haters, so of course this doesn't occur to you.

Not only is President Hinckley doing rather better than most guys his age, he's doing better than most guys of just about any age. And as for you, PP, not only is President Hinckley, at 96, smarter than you when you're drunk, he's smarter than you when you're sober as well.

Regards,
Pahoran
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Re: Hinck's Fraudian Slip: "Jesus SMITH"

Pahoran wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WIzXNeXWI

That is funny...

Towards the end...

Well now, it seems to me that if you weren't all a gang of rabid haters, you'd say, "hey, the guy's 96. Is he actually doing worse than anyone else his age? Maybe we could cut him a little slack."

But you are all a gang of rabid haters, so of course this doesn't occur to you.

Not only is President Hinckley doing rather better than most guys his age, he's doing better than most guys of just about any age. And as for you, PP, not only is President Hinckley, at 96, smarter than you when you're drunk, he's smarter than you when you're sober as well.

Regards,
Pahoran
And you know this because....?

Are you referring to his ability of being able to keep several million people thinking that he is some sort of divine prophet and continues to get them to cough up billions of dollars?

Are you in sales, Pah?