Mister Scratch, a word with you please

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

True but still legal, if that is what Mr. Scratch is worried about.
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

The Wrong-Headed Wench registered at the Think Tank as Juliann Reynolds.

So as far as she goes, where's the secret?
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Pokatator wrote:The Wrong-Headed Wench registered at the Think Tank as Juliann Reynolds.

So as far as she goes, where's the secret?

That's a good question, Pokatator. It would appear that all of this has been much ado about nothing. We shouldn't be surprised by that.

Jersey Girl
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

You mean Pahoran has been whining that someone outed Juliann? Since when has her identity been a secret?
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Runtu wrote:You mean Pahoran has been whining that someone outed Juliann? Since when has her identity been a secret?

I'm not sure that is the case, Runtu. Hard to tell since the fog maching started clouding the issues.

Jersey Girl
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

I've known Pahoran for about 12 years now, and his MO is the same as it ever was: obfuscate and sneer, and when the going gets tough, call someone vile or evil.
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

I believe it was on the thread with BCSpace and Dr. Pastry sparring about board wars and FAIR rules and the Doc posting on the anti boards, that Paharon stated he would never come over to a place like this.

I wish I had saved that thread. I saved a lot of the choice ones in the past. I guess I need to go through some of the old stuff and find some gems to share.

It's a badge of honor to be banned from unFAIR. Paharon and the phoney Kemera and their cronies over there are like the self-righteous pharisees of Jesus' day. They're all hippo-crits.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Pokatator wrote:I believe it was on the thread with BCSpace and Dr. Pastry sparring about board wars and FAIR rules and the Doc posting on the anti boards, that Paharon stated he would never come over to a place like this.

I wish I had saved that thread. I saved a lot of the choice ones in the past. I guess I need to go through some of the old stuff and find some gems to share.

It's a badge of honor to be banned from unFAIR. Paharon and the phoney Kemera and their cronies over there are like the self-righteous pharisees of Jesus' day. They're all hippo-crits.

Do you not find it interesting how quickly one will eat their words and how fun it is to show them???

I am referring to Paharon...,.HAHAHAHAHAHAH
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:As for Pahoran, I will happily remove his real name if he wants me to.

Pahoran <snip> has revealed/used his real name for years, and he is well known by his real name.

I do not use it on the boards, and I give no-one permission to use it on the boards. I used it long ago on a.r.m and some rather nasty things happened as a result. You will be pleased to edit your post and remove my name.

All of the above three, for years, have ridiculed anyone who refuses to disclose his/her real identity.

I'm sorry, but that is false. I have never "ridiculed anyone who refuses to disclose his/her real identity." I have legitimately pointed out the hypocrisy of some who--including you--have demanded "full disclosure" or some such thing from others while remaining anonymous.

Yet, now, they gripe about their own names. You did nothing wrong, Mr. Scratch, each of the three have boastfully used their real names to attack anyone who disagrees with them.

I'm sorry, but that is false. I have never "boastfully used [my] real name to attack anyone who disagrees with [me]."

Ergo, their real names are fair game, because they made them an issue.

I'm sorry, but that is false. I have never "made [it] an issue."

Perhaps you thought that I had. If so, you thought wrong.

Regards,
Pahoran
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

coffeecat wrote:
Pokatator wrote:I believe it was on the thread with BCSpace and Dr. Pastry sparring about board wars and FAIR rules and the Doc posting on the anti boards, that Paharon stated he would never come over to a place like this.

Do you not find it interesting how quickly one will eat their words and how fun it is to show them???

I am referring to Paharon...,.HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm not certain what if anything I've ever done to merit your obviously personal dislike, or whether you are simply prepared to hate me based upon hearsay, which is known as "mere prejudice."

In any case, your schadenfreude is one of the most attractive displays I have seen in this forum.

Alas that it is misplaced.

Having no recollection of having said such a thing, so having nothing at all to go on but Pokatator's blowharding, I just did a FAIR search on "Dr. Pastry." It turned up nothing.

I then did a FAIR search on "BCSpace" with my username as the filter. It turned up a number of posts, but nothing like what Pokey described.

I then did a FAIR search on "pastry" with my username as the filter. All it turned up was a pair of posts containing the following phrase:

"Science vs. religion" quite obviously means something, while "geography vs. pastrymaking" does not.

So, Pokey, can you give us any more useful information about the alleged thread in which I allegedly said what you allege?

Or perhaps not?

by the way, I'm not at all sure how Kemara would react to being called a "phoney" by the likes of you. You ought not to so eagerly project your phoniness onto others.

Regards,
Pahoran