Mister Scratch, a word with you please

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

Paharon I really don't know if anyone can be so dumb or play so dumb as not to know that Dr. Pastry is none other the Krispy Kreme King or Dr. Peterson your hero. Maybe you can travel with the ScareCrow to Oz and get a brain. I hope I "will" not have to explain who the ScareCrow is.
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Pokatator wrote:The Wrong-Headed Wench registered at the Think Tank as Juliann Reynolds.

So as far as she goes, where's the secret?

That's a good question, Pokatator. It would appear that all of this has been much ado about nothing. We shouldn't be surprised by that.

Jersey Girl

Not that it might matter to the malcontents here, but I have it from a reliable source that the real Juliann did not register at MTT. It was someone posing under her name.

With that having been said, let's see if the conspiracy theories of the malecontents fly both ways.

Thanks, -Wade Engund-
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Pahoran wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:As for Pahoran, I will happily remove his real name if he wants me to.

Pahoran <snip> has revealed/used his real name for years, and he is well known by his real name.

I do not use it on the boards, and I give no-one permission to use it on the boards. I used it long ago on a.r.m and some rather nasty things happened as a result. You will be pleased to edit your post and remove my name.

May I ask, Pahoran, why you object to the use of your name on the blog? Also, are you the author of the review "The Anti-Mormon Attackers"?

Ergo, their real names are fair game, because they made them an issue.

I'm sorry, but that is false. I have never "made [it] an issue."

Perhaps you thought that I had. If so, you thought wrong.

Regards,
Pahoran

Well, you have made it an issue now. So what's your beef?
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

Mister Scratch wrote:
Pahoran wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:As for Pahoran, I will happily remove his real name if he wants me to.

Pahoran <snip> has revealed/used his real name for years, and he is well known by his real name.

I do not use it on the boards, and I give no-one permission to use it on the boards. I used it long ago on a.r.m and some rather nasty things happened as a result. You will be pleased to edit your post and remove my name.

May I ask, Pahoran, why you object to the use of your name on the blog? Also, are you the author of the review "The Anti-Mormon Attackers"

Is "Scratch" your real name. If not, what is your real full name? And, why do you object to using your real name here and at MTT--particularly in light of your posting the real names of apologist at FAIR?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

wenglund wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:
Pahoran wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

May I ask, Pahoran, why you object to the use of your name on the blog? Also, are you the author of the review "The Anti-Mormon Attackers"

Is "Scratch" your real name. If not, what is your real full name? And, why do you object to using your real name here and at MTT--particularly in light of your posting the real names of apologist at FAIR?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Why, yes, Wade. My actual full name is Phineas Scratch. Didn't you know that?
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

Mister Scratch wrote:
wenglund wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:
Pahoran wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Why, yes, Wade. My actual full name is Phineas Scratch. Didn't you know that?

Were I not aware of your inclination towards self-delusion I might have thought you just lied. But, I figure you believe you really are Phineas Scratch.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

What the hell is the point of this thread? So you all hate each other. I think we all get that. LOL
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

Pokatator wrote:Paharon I really don't know if anyone can be so dumb or play so dumb as not to know that Dr. Pastry is none other the Krispy Kreme King or Dr. Peterson your hero. Maybe you can travel with the ScareCrow to Oz and get a brain. I hope I "will" not have to explain who the ScareCrow is.

I'm so sorry, but I'm not up on all the insulting little nicknames the scumbag clique have for Dan that they are only "brave" enough to repeat behind his back.

Now, the thread in which they were "sparring about board wars and FAIR rules" seems to describe the "Latter-day Saints View of Islam., Dr. Peterson on SBS Australia" thread.

So, I have searched the thread for any statement by me equivalent to "Paharon stated he would never come over to a place like this," and the nearest I could find was the following:

And what is the basis of your next assertion? My floppy disk drive is a component of my computer. Does that mean that all the other components "fade to nil in importance or existence?" Would you care to explain your reasoning here? I confess that it escapes me entirely.

Since this is the substantive point at issue, I would like to see at least an acknowledgement that it has been raised. Please note that it relies exclusively and only upon what you have posted in this thread. I am not interested in anything going on elsewhere.

Did you perhaps think that "I am not interested in anything going on elsewhere" means something like "I would never ever set foot in any other forum anywhere?"

If so, you were mistaken.

Or did you perhaps draw that inference from the following?

Alternatively, if you are worried about board wars, since you have already expressed a rather cryptic opinion about the disputed passage in this thread, why don't you expound your objections to it here?

You have at all times a right to own your own position. Just as Dan has a right to own his. And if you are unwilling to engage Dan in a forum where he is active, preferring instead to go behind his back to one where he is not, then I don't think very many people will conclude that he is afraid of you.

No, that won't work either.

So Coffeecat, just what words am I supposed to eat?

Regards,
Pahoran
_Pahoran
_Emeritus

Post by _Pahoran »

Mister Scratch wrote:
Pahoran wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

May I ask, Pahoran, why you object to the use of your name on the blog?

Apart from the myriad falsehoods you have attached to it? Only the fact that I choose to post pseudonymously for a reason.

Ergo, their real names are fair game, because they made them an issue.

I'm sorry, but that is false. I have never "made [it] an issue."

Perhaps you thought that I had. If so, you thought wrong.

Regards,
Pahoran

Well, you have made it an issue now. So what's your beef?

No, I have not made my name an issue. I have made the unauthorised misuse of it an issue.

You will, no doubt, continue to say whatever you like about me, whether true or not--no doubt preferably not--but I would prefer that you confine yourself to directing your false accusations at my internet pseudonym.

You have said, several times, that you would happily remove my name if I asked. Indeed, you have already done so. So what's your beef? Planning to renege?

Regards,
Pahoran
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Pahoran wrote:
May I ask, Pahoran, why you object to the use of your name on the blog?

Apart from the myriad falsehoods you have attached to it? Only the fact that I choose to post pseudonymously for a reason.

I really don't want the blog to be incorrect. What are the "falsehoods" on your entry? Let's talk about this. I'll take the stuff out if it is legitimately incorrect.

No, I have not made my name an issue. I have made the unauthorised misuse of it an issue.

You will, no doubt, continue to say whatever you like about me, whether true or not--no doubt preferably not--but I would prefer that you confine yourself to directing your false accusations at my internet pseudonym.

You have said, several times, that you would happily remove my name if I asked. Indeed, you have already done so. So what's your beef? Planning to renege?

I don't have a beef. You're the one who came over here, frothing at the mouth.

By the way, I noticed that you conveniently skipped over a question I asked you. Are you the author of "The Anti-Mormon Attackers" review from FARMS?