Funny Mormon T-Shirt slogans

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Funny Mormon T-Shirt slogans

Post by _Dr. Shades »

One of the companies who places google ads on this site is "more-man.com." They sell LDS-related T-shirts.

At first I was expecting cheesy sloganeering like the kind you see at Deseret Book, but it looks like these folks have a subtle (or not-so-subtle!) sense of humor about LDS culture.

One of the T-Shirts is "I♥YW." I'm not sure how advisable it is to sell a shirt like this--can you imagine some 40-year old guy wearing it around town?

For an interesting diversion, you really ought to check it out. It will either leave you laughing, chafing, or both:

https://www.more-man.com/splashPage.hg
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Will it help the site out if we automatically click the links?

If so, I click.. won't look but I will click.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Will it help the site out if we automatically click the links?

Oh yes, clicking the ad links will help out the site a LOT!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:Will it help the site out if we automatically click the links?

Doc,

You are wacked.. being up this late!

I shall commit to blindly clicking on the Google ads, hence forth! Well...CMD-click(on my Mac) and then just closing the tabs without review them!
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:

Doc,

You are wacked.. being up this late!

I shall commit to blindly clicking on the Google ads, hence forth! Well...CMD-click(on my Mac) and then just closing the tabs without review them!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Google tracks these things. Clicking with the express purpose of clicking will only get us banned from using google ads. Only click if you're interested!
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

Also, shades, putting a direct link to their site kind of nullifies the purpose of the ads. Although, I will now be contacting them to see if we can get any deals.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

keene wrote:Also, shades, putting a direct link to their site kind of nullifies the purpose of the ads. Although, I will now be contacting them to see if we can get any deals.

I thought about that, but the ads are unpredictable as to when one ad will show up vs. another ad showing up. Rather than make people hunt for it, I went ahead and posted the link for readers' convenience. I hope I made the right decision.

Perhaps they'll notice the traffic from this site?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Some of those shirts are cringeworthy, but some were pretty funny. I liked the Mormon rebel one. Drinks caffine, touches dance partner, doesent like jello. pretty funny.

I remember a friend of mine used to grab three hymn books during the slow dances, and would go around making sure that the couples hips were three hymn books apart. Wow, that was 1988, I'm old. But journey was a great band. "Lying beside you, here in the dark........."
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato