Pahoran: You up for an interview, too?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I personally, would very much appreciate reading a one on one interview with Pahoran. Threads such as this lend themselves to constant disruption. It would be of great interest to myself and others to "read" Pahoran without interference. Well, that's my 2 cents.

Jersey Girl
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:I personally, would very much appreciate reading a one on one interview with Pahoran. Threads such as this lend themselves to constant disruption. It would be of great interest to myself and others to "read" Pahoran without interference. Well, that's my 2 cents.

Jersey Girl

I am wondering what Pahoran would be like when out of combat mode. Certainly there must be another side to him and maybe this interview could reveal a glimpse of it. Wouldn't others be curious to see this as well?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

moksha wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:I personally, would very much appreciate reading a one on one interview with Pahoran. Threads such as this lend themselves to constant disruption. It would be of great interest to myself and others to "read" Pahoran without interference. Well, that's my 2 cents.

Jersey Girl

I am wondering what Pahoran would be like when out of combat mode. Certainly there must be another side to him and maybe this interview could reveal a glimpse of it. Wouldn't others be curious to see this as well?

Yes, I am, in all sincerity and honesty, quite curious.
_Tal Bachman
_Emeritus

Post by _Tal Bachman »

Hi guys

An interview wouldn't be "combat", at least that's not my intention. Anyway, it's really up to Pahoran if he wants to chat or not. Perhaps since he feels apprehensive, there is some other church defender on here who wants to chat one-on-one...(?)
_Randall
_Emeritus

Post by _Randall »

Christopher,

What does that symbol mean that you put after your name in your sign off?
"Kill all the lawyers!" - Walmart. Shakespeare