Awful BS Recruiting/PR Piece For Senior Missionaries

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Awful BS Recruiting/PR Piece For Senior Missionaries

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Cradle to grave brainwashing... the greater the sacrifice the greater the reward....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FtuyodPs7E

Who cares if they only have a few years left with family, if they have money, get em out on another mission!
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Re: Awful BS Recruiting/PR Piece For Senior Missionaries

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Cradle to grave brainwashing... the greater the sacrifice the greater the reward....

Who cares if they only have a few years left with family, if they have money, get em out on another mission!

Ahh the many bitter rantings of Samual the Bitterrite Icanneverleaveitalonite.

Jason
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jason Bourne wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:Cradle to grave brainwashing... the greater the sacrifice the greater the reward....

Jason
Hypocrite. And just WHAT are you doing here?
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:

Jason

Of course not!

Would it be wrong or right for an abused spouse to NOT call out their abuser?

Victims of a manipulative organization such as Mormonism don't have every right to call out what is wrong? Those who realise the so-called church has been manipulating us are those who realised they are victims of Emotional Rape.

Oh i forgot, im bitter. The victimization, manipulation and pandering to the use of emotion to twist peoples minds is not frightening, im just misinterpreting the constant change wrought upon the wonders of Elohim/God.

We are not bitter, we will NOT leave the Mormon fraud alone and we made the choice that makes more sense to everyone I talk to. Everyone that is except for Mormons.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

D&C 84:60-62

60 Verily, verily, I say unto you who now hear my words, which are my voice, blessed are ye inasmuch as you receive these things;
61 For I will forgive you of your sins with this commandment—that you remain steadfast in your minds in solemnity and the spirit of prayer, in bearing testimony to all the world of those things which are communicated unto you.
62 Therefore, go ye into all the world; and unto whatsoever place ye cannot go ye shall send, that the testimony may go from you into all the world unto every creature.

Porter,
please share with us the appropriate age to toss aside the Law of consecration.

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Gazelam wrote:D&C 84:60-62

60 Verily, verily, I say unto you who now hear my words, which are my voice, blessed are ye inasmuch as you receive these things;
61 For I will forgive you of your sins with this commandment—that you remain steadfast in your minds in solemnity and the spirit of prayer, in bearing testimony to all the world of those things which are communicated unto you.
62 Therefore, go ye into all the world; and unto whatsoever place ye cannot go ye shall send, that the testimony may go from you into all the world unto every creature.

Porter,
please share with us the appropriate age to toss aside the Law of consecration.

Gaz
I will not respond to your posts which contain pretend scripture. You do realize the origins of that collection of made up ******* don't you? And that it went through THOUSANDS of revisions? What makes your pretend scrptures divine and not the RLDS D&C, or for that matter, why do you not consider the Koran divine?

[MODERATOR NOTE: Please use the "S" word only in the Telestial Forum, not here. Thank you!]
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Notice the big blue letters at the top of the board. If you don't want to discuss Mormon things, maybe you should leave.

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Gazelam wrote:Notice the big blue letters at the top of the board. If you don't want to discuss Mormon things, maybe you should leave.

Gaz
Will you answer my questions?

You do realize the origins of that collection of made up ******** don't you? And that it went through THOUSANDS of revisions?

What makes your pretend scrptures divine and not the RLDS D&C, or for that matter, why do you not consider the Koran divine?
_MormonMendacity
_Emeritus

Post by _MormonMendacity »

PP, I want to post a scripture, please? PLEASE?
D&C 84: 114-115 wrote: 114 Nevertheless, let the bishop go unto the city of New York, also to the city of Albany, and also to the city of Boston, and warn the people of those acities with the sound of the gospel, with a loud voice, of the desolation and utter abolishment which await them if they do reject these things.
115 For if they do reject these things the hour of their judgment is nigh, and their house shall be left unto them desolate.

It's "nigh", Polygamy Porter. NIGH! Any day now. It's only been 174 years since Joe got the revelation so their JUDGEMENT IS NIGH!

I'm sure glad that I don't live in New York, Albany and Boston! I'd be scared out of my freakin' wits right now with that kind terrifying Sword of Damocles hanging over my head.

NIGH!
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're just making him madder and madder" --Homer Simpson's version of Pascal's Wager
Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool.
Religion is ignorance reduced to a system.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

porter

Post by _Gazelam »

When did you ask a question?