Richard Dutcher Comments on Mormonism

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Phaedrus Ut
_Emeritus

Post by _Phaedrus Ut »

I get the distinct impression that Dutcher is in the same point I was about 5 years ago. He is in that early period right after you tried to save your testimony but now realize it's bunk. He's a pretty talented filmmaker, writer, and actor. One thing I noticed is how missionaries of all sorts liked his first movie God's Army. I suspect he will have a nice long career ahead of him.

Phaedrus
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Question

Post by _Dr. Shades »

VegasRefugee wrote:Who remembers the rumors when Gods Army first came out that stated Rihard Dutcher was not even Mormon?

I don't remember that particular rumor, but it probably stemmed from the fact that the main character was played by an actor who wasn't Mormon.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Nortinski
_Emeritus

Post by _Nortinski »

I think Dutcher is speaking at Exmo-Conference 2008. ;)

Nort
The truth is a lot easier to see when you stop assuming you already have it. - Me