I have returned

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Re: I have returned

Post by _Jason Bourne »

VegasRefugee wrote:After a whirlwind "deployment" to New York City in the service of my employer I have returned to the MDB.

All Hail SHades!!!

Good, now that that's out of the way let me introduce myself to those who have had the displeasure of my presence. I have created a list for those unfamiliar with me:

1. I am brash, rude and uncaring to those using emotion as a weapon.
2. I do not care for individuals who place dogma over fact.
3. Just because you FEEL it is true does not make something true.
4. Joseph Smith was a conman
5. Brigham Young was a dictator of Deseret, in all senses of the word.
6. Mormons have no moral, doctrinal or organizational standard but instead are swayed by public opinion, outward appearances or whatever it takes for the Mormon corporation to prosper.
7. Anger towards the LDS fraud is the most justified emotion expressed by those who have been wronged by it, which includes everyone who sacrificed time, money and potential for it.
8. Mormon youth are brainwashed to obey.
9. Mormons are taught silly ceremonies and told they are to become gods in the afterlife, a silly self agrandizing pump-up given to the faithful.
10. VegasRefugee does not like most of you.

How sad that you are here/back.

How pleasent it would be for you to leave.

Yet you serve a purpose. Keep it up.

Jason
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Thanks everyone! The exmormon/Mormon discussion boards on the internet are pretty well a wasteland of mediocrity. This board is an oasis of thoughtful discussion. Please accept my apologies for being a reliable buzzkill.

You and the word thoughtful are mutually exclusiv.

Jason
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:
Thanks everyone! The exmormon/Mormon discussion boards on the internet are pretty well a wasteland of mediocrity. This board is an oasis of thoughtful discussion. Please accept my apologies for being a reliable buzzkill.

You and the word thoughtful are mutually exclusiv.

Jason

Wow, your not even funny about offense. Your just predictable.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Wow, your not even funny about offense.

Wow. I was not trying to be funny so I guess I succeeded.

Your just predictable.

As are you. I predict you will rant and rave and swear a lot on this board and generally behave rather badly.

Jason
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:
Wow, your not even funny about offense.

Wow. I was not trying to be funny so I guess I succeeded.

Your just predictable.

As are you. I predict you will rant and rave and swear a lot on this board and generally behave rather badly.

Jason

Show me where the act of swearing does dammage to someone or others? This whole idea that swearing is somehow magically tied to bad things happening is assinine.

As for your prediction, do you really think your opinions will be met with flowers and praise from individuals who have learned to think for themselves? If you dare, think about that before replying but make sure to tell your bishop so you can begin the repentance process. Don't want to step out of your place now, remember, the thinking has been done for you already.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Vegas I am really glad you are here

I say welcome back and together we will have fun.

Coffeecat
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Oh I forgot Vegas

**** off and Live

Love you don't know you but I love you because I can swear

[MODERATOR NOTE: Remember, please do not use the "F" word or the "S" word in the Terrestrial Forum. Please use the Telestial Forum for that. Thanks!]
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Show me where the act of swearing does dammage to someone or others?

Did I say that?

This whole idea that swearing is somehow magically tied to bad things happening is assinine.

I did not say that either. Try reading it again bucko.

As for your prediction, do you really think your opinions will be met with flowers and praise from individuals who have learned to think for themselves?

The fallacy of an appeal to superior intellect. Stunning. I am overwhelmed.

If you dare, think about that before replying but make sure to tell your bishop so you can begin the repentance process. Don't want to step out of your place now, remember, the thinking has been done for you already.
\

Ah the brilliant rejoinder that LDS do not think. The fallacy of marginalizing your opponents ability to think for oneself.

Predictable.

Jason
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Jason

I love you too.......but you need to stop .......we love you to much.......... allow us to love you