DCP Publishes Material from this Board---Sans Attribution!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Brackite wrote:
Plutarch wrote:And then there are vulgar anonymous dorks.

P

It is very interesting and amazing how Plutarch has No Problem with the moderators on the MA&D Board using anonymous monikers, but he has a big problem with some of the People here, who Post here being anonymous.

I'm not sure that's necessarily true. He admitted on another thread that he didn't even know who Juliann was. I'm not sure he's really participated on the MAD board.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

liz3564 wrote:
Brackite wrote:
Plutarch wrote:And then there are vulgar anonymous dorks.

P

It is very interesting and amazing how Plutarch has No Problem with the moderators on the MA&D Board using anonymous monikers, but he has a big problem with some of the People here, who Post here being anonymous.

I'm not sure that's necessarily true. He admitted on another thread that he didn't even know who Juliann was. I'm not sure he's really participated on the MAD board.

He knows who Juliann is. Anyone who participated on FAIR knows, and he participated on FAIR. That's just Plu's idea of comedy.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

He knows who Juliann is. Anyone who participated on FAIR knows, and he participated on FAIR. That's just Plu's idea of comedy.

See? There I go...taking people at their word again. I honestly thought he hadn't been to FAIR.