Regrouping...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

I think its exceedingly juvenile that Loran has to make a public declaration of who he's not going to talk to. What is this, fourth grade? Loran, the children I nanny have better social skills than you, if they're pissed at something you're doing, they just vacate the premesis/situation, they don't make some huge fuss about it. But a strong need for attention would warrant something like your post here, I understand.

We'll just sit back and wait for you to fall of this particular wagon again.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Re: Regrouping...

Post by _Mister Scratch »

VegasRefugee wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:I'm done with any conversation with Scratch and Vegas, at a minimum. Its gone way too far again and I'm not up to it. Yes, I'm still going to pen some satirical songs now and then, but no more discussion. I don't want to go there again and I'm already deep int the fever swamps with them.

That's not why I come here, and why I've quite the board for extended periods before.

Enough is enough.

Loran

Behold my power!

(I'm trying to remember Lucifers statement when he breaks the branch off the tree and a "Dark Tower-esque" Crow is standing vigil.)

Well, Vega, it appears we gave him such a butt-kicking this time around that he really is taking (yet another) leave of absence! How sad! I saw just a moment ago that he was logged in...but did he post? No! He was too afraid! Must be a result of his Confederate flag-waving, cornpone, Right-Wing hick, "Dueling Banjos"-playing fascist ideology that makes him such a weenie, eh? ; )
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Mister Scratch wrote:Well, Vega, it appears we gave him such a butt-kicking this time around that he really is taking (yet another) leave of absence! How sad! I saw just a moment ago that he was logged in...but did he post? No! He was too afraid! Must be a result of his Confederate flag-waving, cornpone, Right-Wing hick, "Dueling Banjos"-playing fascist ideology that makes him such a weenie, eh? ; )

I declare victory.

Cog, come around here and we'll hand your ass to you any ole time.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

VegasRefugee wrote:I declare victory.

Actually, he has been back, posting in some other threads. You should look him up; I'm sure he'd be glad to hear from you! ; )
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Mister Scratch wrote:
VegasRefugee wrote:I declare victory.

Actually, he has been back, posting in some other threads. You should look him up; I'm sure he'd be glad to hear from you! ; )

I think hes in the "fingers in ears-lalalalalala" mode right now.
Lost in time
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

VegasRefugee wrote:I think hes in the "fingers in ears-lalalalalala" mode right now.
His home teacher dropped by tonight. So he is groggy. His home teacher is Brother Capitan Morgan.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Polygamy Porter wrote:His home teacher dropped by tonight. So he is groggy. His home teacher is Brother Capitan Morgan.

Hey cog! Got a little Captain in ya?
Lost in time
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Scratch: "Honey, you couldent ignore me if you tried"

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Gazelam wrote:Scratch: "Honey, you couldn't ignore me if you tried"

OMG!

This is one of my favorite movies of all time! Judd Nelson rules!

:)

OK..Sorry...derailment of thread over! Back to your regularly scheduled sniping. LOL