Mormons are at best mysterious and at worst wierd!!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Valuim and Prozac are available during log in for a nominal fee...

Hmmm, Cog....Last I heard, both of these medications are offered through perscription only.

Surely, you wouldn't be suggesting that a fellow LDS violate the Word of Wisdom by taking prescription drugs without a prescription. ;)

(Just funnin' with ya, Cog! LOL)

Edited to add---Welcome to the board, Kerry!
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:Your like a major oil spill Harmony, you just spread and spread and spread and everything gets smeared and coated with it eventually. You're the Exxon Valdez of this discussion board.
Ironic!

Do you look like this guy?

I actually imagine him to look more like Gomer Pyle. Or perhaps Ted Kaczinski (sp?), who also really, really hated "Leftists." (Just check out his Manifesto if you don't believe me.)
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

Backyard Professor wrote:Saying someone is weird is as unscientifically biased and opinionated as saying someone is beautiful or nice. Weird means not followng the normal, but what is honestly normal?! Someoe who acts like everyone else? Pretty much everyone else in this country is flippin schizophrenic. I am considered weird because I am so happy. I have actually been complained about in the local grocery store that I am weird because I am so happy all the time. Now is this going to give me concern and make me want to change my happiness in order to fit in some weird paradigm that is so far off and less than happy just to make sure I am not labeled weird? Don't count o it. I am considered weird because I am not suffering normally as everyone else is. Then in that case, count me weird, but I don't see that as a liability.

Okay, okay, so opinions are subjective. Just so all this isn't because you're in a happy hot sweat to defend The Church/Mormons/Yourself against being called weird in the British media. Have you read Beastie's thread about over-identifying with the church?