Anyone else having board problems?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Anyone else having board problems?

Post by _Who Knows »

The board's been acting like turd for me the past day or two. Is it only me?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Anyone else having board problems?

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Who Knows wrote:The board's been acting like turd for me the past day or two. Is it only me?

You mean like loading or not loading at all? Yeah me too.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Who Knows wrote:The board's been acting like turd for me the past day or two. Is it only me?

Me too. What's up?
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

I thought the board was offline this afternoon. Maybe a lot of lurkers from MAD putting strain on the servers. Hey guys, welcome to Mormon Discussions.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Me too.

Perhaps it is from getting more traffic. Isn't that what you all wanted? :D
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Yes. Often I cannot get on it for a while and it keeps on logging me out.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I'll e-mail Keene about this.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I've also had problems accessing the board. For example, I'd get a message on this computer saying that the transmission was "refused" by MDB. Maybe that will help keene to figure it out?
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

These things are actually rather normal with online boards -- especially if you visit a lot of them. Different cache and security settings across the web cause things to mingle strangely.

Number one way to fix any problems with the board: Use firefox. Go to My online security site to download firefox, as well as a bunch of other tools that will generally help your computer out. If you still have problems after that, let me know. E-mail me the problem, and copy-paste the error message you get. I can't fix problems if I don't know what they are \^_^/

by the way, Every firefox download from that site helps this site out a little. If any of your friends are having issues with their computer, send them to mavfix.com.[/url]