RFM Interviews Kerry Shirts!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
dastardly stem
God

Re: RFM Interviews Kerry Shirts!!!

Post by dastardly stem »

I made it...all the way...to the end. Hah...it wasn't tough. I enjoyed it. I just had to break it out into about 15 parts for time. Great from start to finish.

Atheism doesn't have dogma. It's a lack of belief in God. It's an "I don't know". The dogmatic sounds likely come out because those presenting their "I don't know" case are suffocated by those who know God, pounding everyone in their way with dogma instead of reason. But atheism is not an ideology, as much as some might make it sound. It's a lack of belief in God. The ones who take up writing books are atheists not because they hold to dogma, per se, but because they have argument on their side that shows the traditional views are wrong, logically. That there are no good reason to think there's a god.

Adding just to clarify. Sorry, I know I'm way behind you, but I couldn't help but notice you treated atheism as an actual "-ism".
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
hauslern
1st Counselor

Post by hauslern »

It seems that Phil has got under Dan's skin
"NMM55: "Ha! Russell, I particularly enjoyed Kerry's comments, memories and observations in regards to one Kiwi57."

Kerry's gossip should be taken with many grains of salt, NMM55.

Please don't use my blog to praise or to advertise it.

Every claim that he's made in recent years about situations that I know and people that I know has been substantially false.

I've refrained from commenting on Kerry's many misrepresentations and casual defamations over the past several years, and I intend to continue to do so. Accordingly, I don't welcome them being brought here.

Be advised."
What did you do Kerry to upset him?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

hauslern wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:15 pm
It seems that Phil has got under Dan's skin
"NMM55: "Ha! Russell, I particularly enjoyed Kerry's comments, memories and observations in regards to one Kiwi57."

Kerry's gossip should be taken with many grains of salt, NMM55.

Please don't use my blog to praise or to advertise it.

Every claim that he's made in recent years about situations that I know and people that I know has been substantially false.

I've refrained from commenting on Kerry's many misrepresentations and casual defamations over the past several years, and I intend to continue to do so. Accordingly, I don't welcome them being brought here.

Be advised."
What did you do Kerry to upset him?
Stopped believing like him, and telling the truth about phony apologetics. I actually began to test the evidence in comparison to just believing the evidence only Mormons presented. I discovered the entire other side of the coin I didn't realize was there.
He refrains from commenting on my mocking his pretended righteousness and rightness because he KNOWS I am right. It's that simple. And yes, it's insulting to him because he leads with his ego, and in the spirit of Buddhism I am demolishing the ONE THING stopping him from being an actual celestial being here on earth, HIS PRIDE. And he knows this deep down. He's not fooling anyone in the least.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Over 4,000 views, and 210 comments... my what fun! Sure it ain't Joe Rogan big, but give it a few years - :D
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:20 pm
Over 4,000 views, and 210 comments... my what fun! Sure it ain't Joe Rogan big, but give it a few years - :D
I hope you will do a part 2.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dr Moore wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:55 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:20 pm
I hope you will do a part 2.
Well that's very nice of you, thank you. We have talked about it, and it is a real possibility...
sock puppet
High Priest

Post by sock puppet »

Tator wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:49 pm
I'm going to be back in Idaho in a couple weeks, we got to get together. Kerry is a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy, very infectious in all the best ways. Great interview, more to come I hope.
Hit me up when you're back in ID.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal." Groucho Marx
"The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie." Mark Twain
The best lack all conviction, while the worst//Are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

sock puppet wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:24 pm
Tator wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:49 pm
I'm going to be back in Idaho in a couple weeks, we got to get together. Kerry is a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy, very infectious in all the best ways. Great interview, more to come I hope.
Hit me up when you're back in ID.
Yeah, me too. We gotta get together man!