The results of romneys possible nomination

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:AL GORE

Will be the nomineeeeee just you all wait and see. He has no skeletons in his closets and no blue dress to worry about...

I will vote for AL GORE just like I did back in 200?????

No he won't. The thing going against him is that the 2000 election branded him a LOSER.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

I think he will run actually....he is just waiting for the crap to clear...
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:I think he will run actually....he is just waiting for the crap to clear...

He may run, but he's not getting the nomination. It's Hilary, Obama, or Edwards.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Actually he won the Supreme Court decided Buch Won Not Us
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

I think he will...he has not even declared YET...give him time
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Obama has no experience and he is not black enough nor is he a African American either...Hillary has Bill...
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:I think he will...he has not even declared YET...give him time

He may run, but I doubt he wins.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Edwards is a DWEEB
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:Obama has no experience and he is not black enough nor is he a African American either

What?

...Hillary has Bill...

She has her own issues besides Bill. But she has more name recognition than anyone and is going to be one of big money raisers.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:Edwards is a DWEEB

And Bush is a moron. Doesn't mean he can't be President. Being a WASP will take him a long way as people decide to vote against Hilary and Obama for not being white males.