Who's on the MAD Chopping Block?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.

Who Will Get Banned Next?

Total votes: 0

_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Who's on the MAD Chopping Block?

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Go ahead and place your bets!
Last edited by Physics Guy on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Poll: Who's on the MAD Chopping Block?

Post by _harmony »

Mister Scratch wrote:Go ahead and place your bets!

You need an "all of the above" choice.
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Hey, no biggie---write-in votes are welcome, too!
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Mister Scratch wrote:Hey, no biggie---write-in votes are welcome, too!

I vote for everyone except Zak. Zak will simply get a week in the corner with a dunce hat on his head.
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

harmony wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:Hey, no biggie---write-in votes are welcome, too!

I vote for everyone except Zak. Zak will simply get a week in the corner with a dunce hat on his head.

Yes, poor Zak.

You know, it occurs to me that there ought to be some sort of prize involved in this little speculation we've got going.... Perhaps I should offer to do a dossier on the MADposter of the evictee's choice?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I voted Fortigurn. He seems to be less well known than The Dude and sethbag (and thus less likely to be noticed if banned).

Personally I still have my money on Nov 5 type mass purging.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

None of the above.

I do think that if forigurn begins to play monkey in the middle with some of the posters he could get a suspension like suem. You see, one needs to be diplomatic in their posts espcially a critic. But also a lds poster too. Now hammer was suspended for playing monkey in the middle too. And so you see, it is quite fair at MAD.

Sethbag is not going to get suspended. He is my favorite critic friend at MAD. And he is engaging in discussion and doesn't badger the posters.

The dude, is not going to get banned. He is quite intelligent and knows how to handle himself when he gets in a pickle and he is cool like a cucumber.

Zak has not done anything wrong to get banned. However, once he reaches 11,000 the mods may give him a two week vacation from the boards for mental health reasons.

And so the next banning will come when a critic poster begins to flame lds posters and adds no substance. And I do believe I know who it may be.

Now of course, these are only my speculations...and I won't bet my shoes on it. But...lets see what the future will bring...life is interesting isn't it?
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Why Me wrote:And so the next banning will come when a critic poster begins to flame lds posters and adds no substance. And I do believe I know who it may be.

Well, by all means, don't keep us in suspsense! Who do you think it will be? Scratch said that write-in's were welcome. ;)

I voted for The Dude, by the way. Without DCP on the board regularly to balance him, I think he may be seen as too much of a threat.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

We know for sure that Dr. Peterson and Juliann are safe.

When unrighteous dominion raises its head, who knows were or how it will strike. Have any particular posters been rubbing the mod's hackles the wrong way?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

why me wrote: And so the next banning will come when a critic poster begins to flame LDS posters and adds no substance. And I do believe I know who it may be.

Care to share? Those dang critic posters flaming the LDS posters! Adding no substance though, is usually a code term for saying stuff we don't like.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace