Congratulations to Harmony for achieving Godhood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Dr. Shades wrote:Tell us, Harmony: In all your adventures and exploits on various and sundry message boards, has any of them ever given you this much love?

Usually, it's more of a bloodletting. Involuntary bloodletting at that. I'm not exactly universally loved, as is evidenced by the number of boards from which I am banned. But I've found some great friends and kindred spirits, so it's all to the good. :-)
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Hi Harmony,

Congratulations on achieving Godhood here. I am still just only a Valiant A, here. I still have not received the Aaronic Priesthood here yet. This means, that I still can't be able to pass the Sacrament around here yet.
Last edited by MSNbot Media on Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

harmony wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Tell us, Harmony: In all your adventures and exploits on various and sundry message boards, has any of them ever given you this much love?

Usually, it's more of a bloodletting. Involuntary bloodletting at that. I'm not exactly universally loved, as is evidenced by the number of boards from which I am banned. But I've found some great friends and kindred spirits, so it's all to the good. :-)

Ah, you are loved by me, silver haired one. And you were from the beginning!

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb