Congratulations to Harmony for achieving Godhood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

asbestosman wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
moksha wrote:Does Zakuska qualify as an Ur-God when he posts here?

Does Zakuska have 1,000 posts here?

What, you mean things I do in other religions can't count here? If I confess to a Catholic priest (while a Catholic) do I still have to tell the same details to a Mormon Bishop (when I become Mormon)? Can't I at least exchange any indulgences I bought over there to the LDS equivalent?

Doesn't Zakuska have over 10,000 posts on MAD? This in no way detracts from the powers or worship accorded to Runtu and Harmony.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

moksha wrote:
asbestosman wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
moksha wrote:Does Zakuska qualify as an Ur-God when he posts here?

Does Zakuska have 1,000 posts here?

What, you mean things I do in other religions can't count here? If I confess to a Catholic priest (while a Catholic) do I still have to tell the same details to a Mormon Bishop (when I become Mormon)? Can't I at least exchange any indulgences I bought over there to the LDS equivalent?

Doesn't Zakuska have over 10,000 posts on MAD? This in no way detracts from the powers or worship accorded to Runtu and Harmony.

At last look Z has 11,304.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Wow! Congrats, Harmony. I thoroughly enjoy your posts.

I guess I've set my sights too low - I'm just hoping to make Sunbeam!
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Congrats Harmony !
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I'm getting there......almost there...almost there...almost

Shame on you, Bond, for creating that Masturbation Thread. My mind is soooo in the gutter. LOL

Congrats, Harm! :)
_guy sajer
_Emeritus

Post by _guy sajer »

Well, technically Harmony is a Goddess, subservient to Gods. (Bow your head Harmony, and say "yes.")

I see that Runtu also attained God status. Perhaps he'll condescend to taking Harmony as one of his eternal harem.

Barefoot, pregnant, and ignored for eternity Harmony. Wow, something to aspire to, that's for sure.

In any case, CONGRATS. Good to have you around these parts.
God . . . "who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, . . . and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him ..."
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

guy sajer wrote:Well, technically Harmony is a Goddess, subservient to Gods. (Bow your head Harmony, and say "yes.")

I see that Runtu also attained God status. Perhaps he'll condescend to taking Harmony as one of his eternal harem.

Barefoot, pregnant, and ignored for eternity Harmony. Wow, something to aspire to, that's for sure.

In any case, CONGRATS. Good to have you around these parts.

Ahh...but her title is NOT Goddess....it's God. Shades is no respector of persons. ;)
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Guy, Goddess is just a title. You can't really imagine that Runtu will hie Harmony to some primeval planet in a twinkling of an eye and say, "hop up on the table for there is no end to race," now can you?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Does this mean I can start collecting 10%?

Thanks, everyone. In the words of the immortal Stevie Nicks: you make lovin' fun. :-)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Tell us, Harmony: In all your adventures and exploits on various and sundry message boards, has any of them ever given you this much love?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley