Funerals to be used primarily as preaching opportunities.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

No it is not. I belongs to the monolithic Mormons. You and I , we are just damned hypocrites!!!!

Yeah. I don't know what this means, so I guess a response in unwarranted. As I said, its his church, not ours. I guess this is one of those horrendous "get over it" aspects of the Church that we just all half to, well, get over (or not, but then this has consequences no?).
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Coggins7 wrote:
No it is not. I belongs to the monolithic Mormons. You and I , we are just damned hypocrites!!!!

Yeah. I don't know what this means, so I guess a response in unwarranted. As I said, its his church, not ours. I guess this is one of those horrendous "get over it" aspects of the Church that we just all half to, well, get over (or not, but then this has consequences no?).

Well my remarks are a bit tongue in cheek. But I agree. The Church is not your or mine and we can take as much or as little as we choose and still gain spiritual satisfaction.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

The Church is not your or mine and we can take as much or as little as we choose and still gain spiritual satisfaction.

Yes, this is all quite true. We can take as much or little as we want and still gain spiritual satisfaction...to one degree or another.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:

Well my remarks are a bit tongue in cheek. But I agree. The Church is not your or mine and we can take as much or as little as we choose and still gain spiritual satisfaction.

And with that context, id like you to start reading up on the religious beliefs of skinheads and nazis...im sure theres worthwhile information you could use and it doesn't even have to be an ethical religion!

Do you have a problem with me categorizing your approach as Ala Carte?
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

And with that context, id like you to start reading up on the religious beliefs of skinheads and nazis...im sure theres worthwhile information you could use in there.

May a large furry quadruped abscond with delicate parts of your body to places you know not of.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:
And with that context, id like you to start reading up on the religious beliefs of skinheads and nazis...im sure theres worthwhile information you could use in there.

May a large furry quadruped abscond with delicate parts of your body to places you know not of.

May you be jailed and gang raped by angry obese transvestites.
Lost in time
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

And with that context, id like you to start reading up on the religious beliefs of skinheads and nazis...im sure theres worthwhile information you could use and it doesn't even have to be an ethical religion!

Oh sure I will get right at it.

Not really if you are ok with my designting you as an honory member of the Carthage Greys.

;-)
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:

Oh sure I will get right at it.

Not really if you are ok with my designting you as an honory member of the Carthage Greys.

;-)

Point not taken.

If you pick and choose and do not committ to the whole Mormon religion, how is that NOT Ala Carte?
Lost in time
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times, leave your family out of these petty squabbles here on this board. Furthermore I'm appalled at your insensitivity toward and stereotyping of angry, obese Transvestites as gang rapists. Angry, obese Transvestites are people too, and have a right to be angry with our unfair, inequitable, transophobic society.

You're heading for mandatory sensitivity training Veges--as soon as you get out of rehab.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times, leave your family out of these petty squabbles here on this board. Furthermore I'm appalled at your insensitivity toward and stereotyping of angry, obese Transvestites as gang rapists. Angry, obese Transvestites are people too, and have a right to be angry with our unfair, inequitable, transophobic society.

You're heading for mandatory sensitivity training Veges--as soon as you get out of rehab.

See ya there!
Lost in time