Missionary charged with abusing 12-year-old convert

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:Just a note: I'm not going to even attempt any further debate with Scratch. If he wants to do his own homework on the prevalence of pedohpila in the homosexual subculture, Judith Reisman has done much work in this area, and as to the prevelance of S&M, aggressive promiscuity, and other fetishes among male homosexuals, The Gay Tapes would be a good place to start. We actually know quite a lot about what goes on in the Gay subculture from both some major studies (some done as far back as the sixties, such as the famous diary studies) and from the literature and popular culture produced by that subculture itself, which, outside of the "Gay Rights" movement, much of whose statements and positions have historically been created for straight public consumption, are remarkably honest about the nature of "Gay" life.

Scratch wan'ts me to do hours of research for this forum to satisfy him as to my veracity as a critic of this and that, at which point I will be again dismissed as a sub-human cretin. Sorry, Charlie Brown isn't going to kick the football again.

Waaa Waaa waaa!!!

Looks like your taking your sex toys and going home then.

And Charlie Brown was always a loser blockhead.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

VegasRefugee wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:Just a note: I'm not going to even attempt any further debate with Scratch. If he wants to do his own homework on the prevalence of pedohpila in the homosexual subculture, Judith Reisman has done much work in this area, and as to the prevelance of S&M, aggressive promiscuity, and other fetishes among male homosexuals, The Gay Tapes would be a good place to start. We actually know quite a lot about what goes on in the Gay subculture from both some major studies (some done as far back as the sixties, such as the famous diary studies) and from the literature and popular culture produced by that subculture itself, which, outside of the "Gay Rights" movement, much of whose statements and positions have historically been created for straight public consumption, are remarkably honest about the nature of "Gay" life.

Scratch wan'ts me to do hours of research for this forum to satisfy him as to my veracity as a critic of this and that, at which point I will be again dismissed as a sub-human cretin. Sorry, Charlie Brown isn't going to kick the football again.

Waaa Waaa waaa!!!

You know, Vegas, I think our dear boy Loran really must enjoy getting his butt kicked repeatedly, because he keeps coming back for more. Of course, I feel no compunctions whatsoever at taking him to task again, and again, and again.... LOL!!!
_Notoriuswun
_Emeritus

Post by _Notoriuswun »

Coggins7 wrote:Just a note: I'm not going to even attempt any further debate with Scratch. If he wants to do his own homework on the prevalence of pedohpila in the homosexual subculture, Judith Reisman has done much work in this area

Reisman was nothing more than a talking head, who was an anti-Kinseyite and went out of her way to smear everything he said. She is basically the Ann Coulter of the sexual revolution.

Here is an article that portrays her activities...I was surprised to learn that her parents were Communists:

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/content/a ... alk_radosh

Ultimately, Reisman and her colleagues hope to discredit not only Kinsey but the entire field of sexology which he created, and what she calls “the sexindustrial complex” that has grown out of it. “One doesn’t measure American sexual habits,” she said. “That’s not a science.” heh.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Mister Scratch wrote:
VegasRefugee wrote:

Waaa Waaa waaa!!!

You know, Vegas, I think our dear boy Loran really must enjoy getting his butt kicked repeatedly, because he keeps coming back for more. Of course, I feel no compunctions whatsoever at taking him to task again, and again, and again.... LOL!!!

This is getting rediculous, guys. Let's all go to nuetral corners for a while.

Damn...you guys are worse than my kids!
_Zakuska
_Emeritus

Post by _Zakuska »

Notoriuswun wrote:
Zakuska wrote:Which follows the scriptural presidence?

"Script, nor purse"

I see you have utterly failed at delving any meaning from that oft-quoted scripture in Luke.

Actually yes I have... they where to Go and work for their sustenance. Thus Paul was a tent maker. And the other APostles had employ too.
_Notoriuswun
_Emeritus

Post by _Notoriuswun »

Zakuska wrote:
Notoriuswun wrote:

"Script, nor purse"

I see you have utterly failed at delving any meaning from that oft-quoted scripture in Luke.

Actually yes I have... they where to Go and work for their sustenance. Thus Paul was a tent maker. And the other APostles had employ too.

Where does Hinckley get his source of income? Does the whore of Babylon pay him too?
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Notoriuswun wrote:
Zakuska wrote:
Notoriuswun wrote:

"Script, nor purse"

Where does Hinckley get his source of income? Does the whore of Babylon pay him too?

I often say this. Hinckleys income comes from the resources that have been built up in Utah since briggys massive powersink was established. Also see Utah serfdom, cult and business masquerading as a religion.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning