Congratulations to Jersey Girl for achieving Godhood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Congratulations to Jersey Girl for achieving Godhood!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Today, Tuesday February 27th, 2007 at exactly 6:29 p.m., Jersey Girl a.k.a. Lady Sundancer finally worked out her salvation and achieved Godhood.

She has been a staunch supporter of MormonDiscussions, the concept behind it, and everything it stands for from the very beginning. During my hours of deepest despair when I considered giving up on the whole project, she was right there, encouraging me not to lose hope. Thus, it's only fitting that she be rewarded with her salvation here.

So, if anyone has anything nice or positive to say about Jersey Girl, this is the place and now is the time to do so.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS, Jersey Girl!

SPEECH! SPEECH!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Congratulations Jersey!

I followed Jersey here from ZLMB and I consider her a friend here, the kind of friend who tells me when she thinks I'm wrong, and pats me on the back when she feels I'm right.

I wish you a big congratulations and wish my Protestant friend all the best.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Congrats Jersey Girl!!!

So there's a is a Holy Trinity. Runtu, Harmony, and Jersey Girl. Rock on Gods.
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Congrats Jersey Girl!!!

So their is a Holy Trinity. Runtu, Harmony, and Jersey Girl. Rock on Gods.

(Hi Bond,

If you have a minute, please take a look at this post.

Have a nice day!)
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Congrats Jersey Girl!!!

So their is a Holy Trinity. Runtu, Harmony, and Jersey Girl. Rock on Gods.

(Hi Bond,

If you have a minute, please take a look at this post.

Have a nice day!)

Dr. Shades's House of Grammatical Torture. ;)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Happy Deity Day Jersey Girl
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Image

Dr. Shades's House of Grammatical Torture. ;)

Just what we need... a tortured smilie!

Congrats, Joisee!
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Congrats, Jersey Girl!

Bi!

;)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

*The crowd in the meeting hall chatters amongst themselves as they anxiously await the arrival of their new god. A spotlight searches out the figure of a Jersey Girl. She steps silently toward the podium and removes a kleenex from the front pocket of her overalls ;-)

"On this the occasion of my exaltation to Godhood, I feel it necessary to acknowledge all the little people who made my diety possible. Shades *sniff sniff* I knew ye when thee were but a wee bonnie laddie in the chatroom at ZLMB. And yet, there was something cosmic....nay...universally powerfully surreal about thy vibes! It was there I knew that thee were destined for greater things and here thee are in all thy glory! *wipes a proud tear from her eye*

harmony, my dear silver haired friend. *sniffs* You were undoubtedly one of the first I liked on ZLMB. And hugged :-)

Moksha, thank you for joining in this celebration. Apparently thee are not familiar with my rantings and flames. Please stand by. ;-)

Gaz, dear Gaz, thank thee for following me on this path of free speech! And thank thee too, for leaving thine enormous imagery behind! Thank thee for "getting" me.

Bond, James Bond....thank thee for the Bordello for it was there that I first met my darling Liz whom I hold as a treasure in my bosom. ;-

Thank thee all for thy good wishes, for taking my lowly self in here. I shall rule thee mightily and without mercy now!"

Mwah ha ha ha,

Jersey Girl
;-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

Godhood seems fairly easy to achieve here. You sure it's not just cheap grace?

Congrats Jersey Girl.