Thanks to Polygamy Porter!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Re: New Book I baught

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

nateariotti wrote:I baught a new book at Barnes And Noble called Jesus' Family Tomb or something like that just getting started with it has anyone else read it? It is a Controversial Book like Davinci Code so we will see how it is. No matter what it says in it My Faith will not be shaken. These people are just giving a theory of their Findings.

Nate
Yawn.

Why buy the book then?
_Julie
_Emeritus

Post by _Julie »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
nateariotti wrote:I baught a new book at Barnes And Noble called Jesus' Family Tomb or something like that just getting started with it has anyone else read it? It is a Controversial Book like Davinci Code so we will see how it is. No matter what it says in it My Faith will not be shaken. These people are just giving a theory of their Findings.

Nate
Yawn.

Why buy the book then?

Nate is just trying to be strong! Be nice Porter :P
"If you want to save your child from polio, you can pray or you can inocculate". ~ Dr. Carl Sagan

"He didn't want to believe, he wanted to know". ~ Ann Druyan
_Julie
_Emeritus

Post by _Julie »

Nate

They aired a special on the story Sunday, but I was working and missed it (shucks darn)! Keep an open mind Nate, I know your trying to keep the faith, but don't block your true feelings out while doing so. by the way, have you had a second date with the girl you mentioned on TT?
John Dehlin
"If you want to save your child from polio, you can pray or you can inocculate". ~ Dr. Carl Sagan

"He didn't want to believe, he wanted to know". ~ Ann Druyan