Sister Mary Lisa's Blog-A must read! url inside!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Sister Mary Lisa's Blog-A must read! url inside!

Post by _gramps »

I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_hermanuno
_Emeritus

Post by _hermanuno »

That is funny stuff. Only a really twisted mind would think that up. I'm jealous.
_Sister Mary Lisa
_Emeritus

Post by _Sister Mary Lisa »

hermanuno wrote:That is funny stuff. Only a really twisted mind would think that up. I'm jealous.

Why, thank you! It's been at least a month since someone called my mind twisted.

My work here is done.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Sister Mary Lisa wrote:
hermanuno wrote:That is funny stuff. Only a really twisted mind would think that up. I'm jealous.

Why, thank you! It's been at least a month since someone called my mind twisted.

My work here is done.

And yet you've only just begun! Welcome. And welcome to hermanuno too. :-)
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Oh my gawd, I'm laughing tears over here. That is some serious creative genuis!

*wipes eyes*

Welcome Sister Mary Lisa!
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Oh, this is my favorite line so far:

elizaRsnow: i may be old, but i've got skilz LOL
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

That blog post gets the official "Dr. Shades Stamp of Approval."

Folks, you REALLY NEED to click on that link and read the blog entry. That's the sort of post that has me banging my head against the wall, yelling "Why on earth didn't I think of that??"
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Julie
_Emeritus

Post by _Julie »

Sister Mary Lisa wrote:

My work here is done.

That was great LMAO!! :) Made me think, if Joseph Smith was alive today, that's no doubt what he'd be up to!! Welcome to the board.
"If you want to save your child from polio, you can pray or you can inocculate". ~ Dr. Carl Sagan

"He didn't want to believe, he wanted to know". ~ Ann Druyan
_Sister Mary Lisa
_Emeritus

Post by _Sister Mary Lisa »

Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, and thanks to Gramps for posting a link to my blog post.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Sister Mary Lisa, have you considered posting that to RfM? I'm sure they'd get a huge kick out of it and sing your praises forever. It might even get archived.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley