I am finally at 666 posts!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

I am finally at 666 posts!

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

Only 59 more posts and I will have 666 posts!
Sweet!

I wonder what your signal to noise ratio is.....lol

I want to end on 666.

'End' can mean so many things......
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

bcspace wrote:
Only 59 more posts and I will have 666 posts!
Sweet!

I am here to hopefully get folks to laugh loudly at the once unrighteous dominion that held them captive.

bcspace wrote:
I want to end on 666.

One more down!
Seriously, my work is about to ramp up and my free time will drop to barley enough time to take a wiz.

I just saw my post number and the number 666 seemed perrrfect.
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

I am here to hopefully get folks to laugh loudly at the once unrighteous dominion that held them captive.

All for it in principle though I'm sure we'd disagree on what qualifies as unrigheous dominion.

One more down!
Seriously, my work is about to ramp up and my free time will drop to barley enough time to take a wiz.

Mine too. The weather is clearing and I run two soccer teams. And then there is my new Stake calling.....
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

bcspace wrote:

All for it in principle though I'm sure we'd disagree on what qualifies as unrigheous dominion.

One more down!

Mine too. The weather is clearing and I run two soccer teams. And then there is my new Stake calling.....
Oh no, Dry Council? Stake missionary? Stake secretary?
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

Lets hope that you will make it soon so you can end on that note. I am going to miss you. Please stop by sometimes and let us all know how things are going. You can use the name PP2 to let us know that it is you. Lets see...how many more do you have to go????

Oh yea, I know that you will stick around past the three magic numbers....you can't leave this board alone....right?? :=)
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

why me wrote:Lets hope that you will make it soon so you can end on that note. I am going to miss you. Please stop by sometimes and let us all know how things are going. You can use the name PP2 to let us know that it is you. Lets see...how many more do you have to go????

Oh yea, I know that you will stick around past the three magic numbers....you can't leave this board alone....right?? :=)
I must resist!

Like I said, I will be to busy.
_Julie
_Emeritus

Re: Only 54 more posts and I will have 666 posts!

Post by _Julie »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Sweet!

I want to end on 666.

I posted #69 on my "Thanks to PP" thread, but nuff said about that! ;0
Last edited by Craig Paxton on Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want to save your child from polio, you can pray or you can inocculate". ~ Dr. Carl Sagan

"He didn't want to believe, he wanted to know". ~ Ann Druyan
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

I guess im kinda lucky that i ahve a job with enough downtime and internet access to post here from work. otherwise i would be too busy....with videogames...but still busy....utah county sucks....
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I know how this will end:

PP will get to 665 and on his 666th post will bid adieu for the second time. But then, out of right field, Bond will swoop in with the savory question of:

"PP, how would characterize Joseph Smith?"

PP will jump at the chance to tell the world what type of person Joseph Smith is, to which Bond will reply, "you're not on 666 posts now, neener neener". This will lead to PP jumping on Bond like Joseph on Fanny which will take PP up to 700 posts, at which point PP will say, "screw it, I might as well go for Godhood" and PP will continue to grace us with his passionate posting style.

Bond..."reply so you can get closer to 665" James Bond
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07